level 3 day 2

Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
Todays workout felt great!! I love Jillian Michaels lol

Replies

• Oh its sore isnt it. The lunge u switch on and the planks with dumbells destroy me lol
  • ismiseciara
    ismiseciara Posts: 211 Member
    and so do those sumo squats kill!!!!!! it really is a toughie but a good one :)

P>S has anyone else notice how many times jillian keeps on saying "loose and limber" at the start of the dvd!!! haha
  • I dont like the Superman. I think that is what is making my ab muscles sore!
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    I made it through and glad I was able,but yes as mentioned the Sumo popups and the scissor kicks kill..I screamed..which took the last bit of energy I'm sure so I fell short... My abs are killing me,,,they feel constantly engaged now.

Good going ladies
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Side comment..Julian mentioned that by now we should be seeing a six pack...hum I don't see anything..I can feel my stomach muscles now but they are still ONE big happy AB family...They are not individual members just yet..

Until ...our next shred...
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,273 Member
    done
  • Side comment..Julian mentioned that by now we should be seeing a six pack...hum I don't see anything..I can feel my stomach muscles now but they are still ONE big happy AB family...They are not individual members just yet..

Are you following her diet plan too? She says if you are following her diet plan and shredding you should start to see a six pack. :)
  • D2L3 done! 8 days left and I can't wait to be finished! Keep it up ladies. We are almost there!
  • adianeschu
    adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
    Toay was my first day on level 3! I made it thru but better get the the IProbofren out, my abs are going to feel it tomorrow.
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Level 3 Day 2 Done! I am still here bringing up the rear!
  • mysweetsurrender
    mysweetsurrender Posts: 57 Member
    Level 3 Day 2 Done! I am still here bringing up the rear!

That's what I have been working out so hard to do this whole time. "bring up the rear" LOL
  • AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    phew! what a workout! those jump lunges kill me! Can't believe we made it this far!
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Side comment..Julian mentioned that by now we should be seeing a six pack...hum I don't see anything..I can feel my stomach muscles now but they are still ONE big happy AB family...They are not individual members just yet..

lol love it....one big happy AB family
  • slshaw23
    slshaw23 Posts: 126 Member
    Are you following her diet plan too? She says if you are following her diet plan and shredding you should start to see a six pack. :)
    [/quote]

where do we get her diet plan from the only one I found is for Ripped in 30
  • wolfjaime
    wolfjaime Posts: 10 Member
    Made it through L3D2 today. Jumping lunges and scissor abs are killing me!! 8 more days everyone!!! Getting close now!! Has anyone taken measurements lately?
  • Made it through L3D2 today. Jumping lunges and scissor abs are killing me!! 8 more days everyone!!! Getting close now!! Has anyone taken measurements lately?

Yip im 6 1/2 inches down o far. fianl weigh in and measurements on tueday :D