Meditation

Options
Who here meditates and how long for? Also what experiences have you had with meditation? ^i^

Replies

• Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am trying to incorporate meditation more into my life, but haven't been as successful and I would like to be at this point. I recently started taking an online class through the Daily OM on connecting with the spirit world, so I am trying to used that as a way to really get more into meditation. It allows me a little time to focus on meditating at least once a week.
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh, I get the Daily OM in my inbox too. Don't you just love it? :)
  • SIMONERENEEPINKSPARKLEQUEEN65
    Options
    need to.. tom I will get back to this.. a nice way to take care of yourself:heart:
  • butterflyqueen1984
    butterflyqueen1984 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I meditate on a regular basis, for 30mins at a time. Sometimes longer depending if 'I go off somewhere'. Spirit takes me where I am suppose to be so I don't even know where I may go in my meditations. I sometimes travel to outer space or just to a beach, I have had lots of different experiences so many to think about! If anyone would like to chat some more let me know I am new to the group! Thanks
  • littleknownblogger
    Options
    I used to do the Relaxation Response mediation for 20 minutes, twice a day. I need to start again...