Hello

Options
Marie92281
Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
Hello my name is marie i am a wife and mother of 3 girls. If you feel comfortable please go ahead and put your beginning measurements in so we can see how far we have come!!! I would do before and after pics but dont know how to upload pics here. If you do feel free to post picks! My plan is to get on here daily and write about how my day went I know that everyone is busy but I like to encourage others and be encouraged:smile:

I will be measuring the following: Bust, upper waist, across belly button area, biceps, upper thigh, calf

if you have any other areas you want to measure feel free to add them.

Happy Shredding:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• tabbycatts
    tabbycatts Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie,

Thanks for creating the group!
    I started the 30DS today. I will take the measurements tomorrow put them up.
    I will need the encouragement.

Catts
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Hi Marie,

Thanks for creating the group!
    I started the 30DS today. I will take the measurements tomorrow put them up.
    I will need the encouragement.

Catts

I will be there every step of the way!
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in! How many days a week are you planning on doing it?
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Will take measurements tomorrow and start shred.
  • anmare9794
    Options
    I'm in. I'll take measure and start tommorrow too!
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    Just started today, will do measurements. thrilled!
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    10/21 Arms- 13", legs,- 22.5", waist,- 35.5", hips, 40.5". I'm really happy to be doing this. Since I started myfitnesspal I lost about 10 pounds, but then I hit a wall and just have been yo-yoing within about 5 pounds of the same weight for about a month. I look a lot better, and feel better too but I really want to lose more and be more toned. I am really excited about the fact that this only takes 20 minutes a day. I started today and then saw this group, great synchronicity. I was a little scared to do the workout because my back has been twingy but it feels fine, and actually feels as if the ab work will help with the back twinges; and, the workout was hard but totally doable. I'll be cheering the rest of you on too. One question I have, is, what do you do to maintain after you have done 30 days. do you just keep doing it?
  • Marie92281
    Options
    I'm in! How many days a week are you planning on doing it?

I will prob do mon-sat...that's what I did last time I did it and it went pretty good! I am trying something different this time going to do it before work and kids wake up:)
  • varsha321
    Options
    Hi
    I just started it today!
    These are my measurements:
    Bust: 36 in, Waist: 30 in, Stomach: 35.5 in, Hips: 39 in, Butt: 42 in, Arms: 12.5, Thighs: 24 in
    I have a long way to go! Pumped to lose some weight! :D
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Had every intention of starting today but came down with a cold yesterday. If my nose would stop running long enough then I would give a go. I am so frustrated :(
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Here I am, Day 1 level 1 of 30DS. No lie, it killed me. Bad left knee so I had to modify some things. Overall pretty proud of myself!
  • Caseyleigh86
    Caseyleigh86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SOOO excited about this! It's so much better to have people to be "accountable" to :)

Arms: 11"
    Bust: 36"
    Waist: 28.75"
    Stomach: 33.5"
    Hips: 37-3/8"
    Thigh: 22-3/4"

....and shrinking! :)
  • Nanna200
    Nanna200 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would also like to join. I am 5.2, 128 pounds. Do not have the rest of measurement yet but will try to put them in later. Thank you for creating the group! :flowerforyou:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hello :D
    I am starting today but im doing more of a 35-40 day shred, I have some dental appointments coming up and cant exercise after them so im having a kind of practice week first so i dont feel bad about all my skipped days :) . But it will be great to do it with some others :D !
    x
  • mayberry310
    mayberry310 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am starting tonight as well! How cool to see a group formed the day I decided to do this. I'll get my measurements when I get home.
  • PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here are my stats. I took a before picture, but I'm not sure if I have the guts to post it. Lol!

Neck-13.75
    Bust-41.5
    Waist-37
    Hip-45
    Thigh-36.75

I'm 5"3 and 178 lbs.
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Hello here are my stats. I also took a before picture but want to wait til the end to post and thats if I can find someone to help me:smile:

bicep-10
    upper waist-29.25
    belly button-35
    L upper thigh-22.25
    R upper thigh-22
    chest-34

I'm 5'4 and 141 lbs.
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Shredders!

My name is Sara, and I'm 23. I am a high school English teacher. I've been working on my fitness for about 3 years now (65 pounds down!) and recently joined mfp. I'm stoked to have virtual workout buddies for 30DS!

Here are my starting stats:
    Starting weight: 160 pounds
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 34
    Stomach: 38.5
    Hips: 41
    Upper arms: 12
    Thighs: 25
    Neck: 13.5

Shred on!
  • Marie92281
    Options
    Hello, fellow Shredders!

My name is Sara, and I'm 23. I am a high school English teacher. I've been working on my fitness for about 3 years now (65 pounds down!) and recently joined mfp. I'm stoked to have virtual workout buddies for 30DS!

Here are my starting stats:
    Starting weight: 160 pounds
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 34
    Stomach: 38.5
    Hips: 41
    Upper arms: 12
    Thighs: 25
    Neck: 13.5

Shred on!

Congrats on 65 pounds lost!