W2D1

Options
I made it through today's run with no problems. I'm looking forward to my next run :)

Replies

• martazdz
    martazdz Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did second run of that week yesterday, its easy peasy heheh
    cant wait for pay day to buy new running shoes
  • NatashaRuz
    Options
    Awesome guys! Keep it up :)
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    First week is the hardest imho. It's the mental part to get over the "Can I really do this" phase. I just finished week 3 today and have no doubt that I can now.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    First week is the hardest imho. It's the mental part to get over the "Can I really do this" phase. I just finished week 3 today and have no doubt that I can now.

I'm glad to hear that. I finished week one yesterday and was thinking, how in the h*** am I going to be able to run more???!!!!!
    So thanks for the inspiration guys. :smile:
  • itsmyvwbeetle
    itsmyvwbeetle Posts: 272 Member
    Options

I'm glad to hear that. I finished week one yesterday and was thinking, how in the h*** am I going to be able to run more???!!!!!
    So thanks for the inspiration guys. :smile:

Agree completely, week 1 here too!
  • brewstar10
    brewstar10 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just finished W2D3 yesterday and throughout the first 2 weeks I have gone back and forth between "I can do this" and "what the hell did I get myself into?!?" Well, yesterday (while using the c25k Ap) I decided to run the final minute before my cool down (if there is one thing that bothers me about the program it's having the final minutes before the cool down be walking minutes). Once that final minute was up, I decided to see if I could run the rest of the song I was listening to. Then it became "run until the end of the next song." And finally it was "run through the 5 minute cool down." Well, I managed to get to the end of the cool down which equated 6 minutes of running. I felt pretty happy at the end that I was able to complete a run that isn't scheduled until week 5 I think? Makes me lean more towards, "I can do this!"