Welcome!! Post starting stats here!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Hello I'm Shea and i'm looking forward to doing Ripped in 30 for the month of November. I made this group because it's much easier to workout with a group, so please join me. :happy:

This group officially kicks off on Thursday November 1st! I suggest before you begin you take your before pictures (back, side, front) as you will better be able to see your progress with pictures opposed to on the scale.
Get your meal plan here ---> http://images.agoramedia.com/jillianmichaels/cms/jillian-michaels-ripped-in-30-meal-plan-v.pdf

Stay of the scale, losing weight is awesome but in my opinion losing inches is as good if not better, invest in a tape measure!

Weigh in dates will be on:
(((November 1st))) (((November 8th))) (((Novenber 15th))) (((November 22st))) (((November 29th)))

(Since we still have 5 days to go i'll wait and post my stats then)

Replies

• crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi Shea,

I'm not doing the ripped in 30 days but I just started the 30 day shred today. I thought I was fit enough but I just found out I have no upper body strength at all! Hoping to stick to it for the next 30 days
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I was going to start another round of Body Rev but I'd like to try something new. I'm going on a cruise next week so I know I won't be working out much for 4 days so maybe I'll get a head start and begin this weekend. I'll post my stats on Thurs.
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi shea,
    I have the same dvd 30 day shred which I started out with,it's great then after that you can move on to ripped in 30 ,then I have shred it with weights which its great.then you might want to get ,her 6 week pack omg level one and 2 are only 35 minutes but do one level each day and you can feel it and other days you can use her banish fat boost metabolism combined with no more trouble zone.I just cant believe that a short time you can really lose weight and get into shape.good luck to you .:smile:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Nice to meet you ladies, I am now on my 2nd round of 30DS and looking forward to start Ripped in 30 after which I'll do
    "no more trouble zones"..
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    RI30 starts tomorrow and I'm so sick! Hopefully I'm feeling better in the morning.

Stats
    Weight 145.5
    Waist 35'
    Chest 38
    Hip 37.5
    Arms 11
    Legs 22
  • sheisjen902
    Options
    Started ripped in 30 5 days ago. Already did 5 workouts and notice a difference:)
    Stats at the beginning of the program are below. I will be doing this program until November 30th (probably longer). Goal is to weigh 125 by December 12th for my trip to Mexico!

I am following a 1200 calorie diet - no meat. Protein primarily comes from eggs and greek yogurt.

Good luck to all.

Weight: 136
    Height: 5"5
    Waist: 28
    Legs: 22
    Arms: 11.5
    Chest: 37
    Hips: 37.5
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Welcome to the group glad to have you!!
  • crunchienugget
    Options
    Weight: 80.9kg
    Height: 163
    Waist: 33
    Legs: 22
    Arms: 12.5
    Chest: 38
    Hips: 40

My stats are awful. But hopefully ill see the change soon. What kinda weights do you all use?
  • crunchienugget
    Options
    How are u finding the 1200 cal diet?
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Breakfast--- Lunch--Snack---Dinner
    400..........+....400...+200...+400........= about 1400

My goal is 1490 what MPF gave me.
  • crunchienugget
    Options
    What size weights do you use for the dumb bells? i used a lighter weight last night and my calorie burn was less. i was thinking at 2.5kg weight would be ok?
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Here we go! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I took before pictures and I'll post at the end. Here are my starting stats.

Neck 13
    Chest 35
    Waist 34
    hips 39
    L thigh 23
    R thigh 22
    R arm 12
    L arm 11.5

Good luck to you all!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    What size weights do you use for the dumb bells? i used a lighter weight last night and my calorie burn was less. i was thinking at 2.5kg weight would be ok?

I use my 5lb weights like I did for 30DS but I'm thinking of upgrading.
  • sheisjen902
    Options
    I don't mind 1200 calories a day. A typical day for me would be:

Breakfast (119 cal)
    1 Large green Tea with Milk
    Fibre one Bar

Snack (80 cal)
    Apple

Lunch (330)
    Subway Veggie Flatbread 6" w/cheese & hot sauce

Snack (100 cal)
    Slim Fast Bar

Dinner (450 cal)
    Egg Spinach Salad

Snack (100 cal)
    Greek Yogurt

Of course, lots of water!

I am a rookie - I only use 1.5 lbs weights. However, during the Cardio, I do not set them down.

I am logging my exercise in MFP as circuit training, general.
  • stefko1986
    stefko1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stephanie 26yrs old
    weight: 153.4
    Height: 5 ft 3in
    Just got finished doing Ripped and 30 and I am sweating up a storm but feeling good. Good luck everyone on your workout:)
  • crunchienugget
    Options
    Just did my first level 2 of 30 day shred! Man it's tough but so worth it ;)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just joined the group today! I have done 30 day shred before and saw amazing results! Then I moved to Ripped in 30 and only got half way and then stopped! My plan is to do this for november and then in December rotate between Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More trouble Zones........ I will start day 1 today....are we doing any rest days or are we doing the full 7 days at each level? I have been slacking so I need new measurements and I will probably post those later tonight.

Height: 5' 3"
    WEIGHT:
    Nov 1: 138.8lbs
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:

MEASUREMENTS:

Chest:
    Upper waist:
    Lower waist:
    Hips:
    Arms:
    Thighs:
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    hey! welcome i'm 5'3 also and cant wait to get back in the 130s...never know what you have untill it's gone lol...I also did 30DS and pland on doing No more trouble Zones in the last part of Dec.
  • stefko1986
    stefko1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey! welcome i'm 5'3 also and cant wait to get back in the 130s...never know what you have untill it's gone lol...I also did 30DS and pland on doing No more trouble Zones in the last part of Dec.
    Well, when we are done with ripped in 30 you can do another group for the no more trouble zones in December. I have that DVD aswell so will definitely join the group. I also wish I were back in the 130s but after having my two kids its is so much harder but not impossible. Yay excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dragonflym
    dragonflym Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry for a delayed start. I live in PA and was without power since Monday, I have been fortunate to have my electric restored last night. I will be starting today, good news is that I have been able to use my elliptical without electric. Here's my starting stats:

Weight: 168.1
    Height: 5'4"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Thighs: 25"
    Arms: 12.75"
    Chest: 42.5"
    Hips: 45"