calorie burn feedback please

Options
I want to burn more calories but cannot stay on my feet right now because I have intense heel pain. I hope to get a stationary bike one day but for now I need advice on what exercises I should be focused on in order to burn as many calories as I can. I have looked at some of the strength exercises and it didnt appear to burn many calories... not that I am not going to focus on strength however... and advice on something I can try?

Replies

• parissimone72
    parissimone72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    stay under your calorie goal. first thing in the morning stretch your feet as if you were bringing your toes to your shin. do it before you go to bed as well.
  • BrianW69
    Options
    If your goal is to burn fat, then definitely start a strength training regimen. You can do much of this sitting down and without any equipment, and it will actually benefit you more than cardio. Google "body weight resistance training" and you'll find all kinds of ideas. If you insist on doing cardio there are still tons of exercises you can do. Try doing bicycles for 20 minutes while lying on your back. A guarantee you'll work up a sweat. :)