Week 1 Day 5

Options
Silly_Sara
Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
I just finished Day 5 of level one. It was a bit harder to push through today. I'm not sure whether it's because I'm pushing my body or because I just wanted to get back in my sweats to hide from the cold! But I pushed through it! Tomorrow may be my rest day.

Replies

• Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! I am getting my shred on after kids go to bed no motivation though it TOM:cry:
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    It's the end of TOM for me too. I use to avoid working out during it. But then I discovered working out during TOM keeps me from having major cramps. Much better than contemplating the bottom of a pain pill bottle. Hope you are able to get some time from the kids and push through it! :happy:
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    today was a cardio day. i only got in 30 minutes because i went to hike up the mountain (8,000 ft altitude) and it was COLD! and i wasn't prepared- no hat, my ears were freezing. brrrrr! but i did get in half an hour... and, i weighed myself this morning and I was 6# MORE than last week!!!!! arg, but also when i was in town i felt like I was getting a lot of "looks" from men... so even if the wieght has not changed my body is changing, and I can feel the difference too. =) One guy I know was like, "you look different..."
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    No shred for me for 2 days. :( TOM for me too, which is a problem. I have a lot of trouble with mine and my left knee kept me up all night with a throbbing ache.