Week 1 Day 4

Options
PamelaKuz
PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
Day four DONE! I actually did it before work, that's huge for me. I'm not a morning person at all. It feels good to have it out of the way though! Today was the first day that it seemed a tiny bit easier than usual.. Maybe I'm finally getting stronger. How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• PamelaKuz
    PamelaKuz Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Update- My lower back is bugging me now. Crap!! I hope it lets up by tomorrow.
  • Silly_Sara
    Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Day 4 shredded! I love how i feel like I get a really good workout done in so little time. I'm actually to the point where I'm counting down the time to when I get to work out rather than when I have to work out.
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Pamela~I really hope that your back is feeling better

Sara~That is great that you look forward to the work out:smile: I do to because it litterly gives me tons of energy so im not so tired when I get home from work.

I really hope if I did not lose any pounds that I at least lost some inches I have been sweating it out for sure:tongue:

Happy Shredding ladies:flowerforyou:
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    deciding whether to take a rest today... the 1.5 hour mountain hike really pooped me out after 3 days of shredding! will look at the shred recomendations someone posted from Jillian and decide... i can feel the changes in my body, feeling stronger. =)
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart:
    Finished day 4 yeah!!!!! I did not sweat as much today as the last 3 days not sure if its because my indurance has increased or because I had no energy since the TOM came to visit but I am so thankful my legs arent killing me when I walk sit ect....

I really hope that I see some diffrence when I take my 10 day pics. I dont know why but just exercising makes me feel skinnier...lol

The real push ups and the side lunge with arm raise are still killing me but have been tryin my best and doing as many advanced moves as I can!

Have a great night and happy shredding:flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Didn't even attempt to start day 4 today.Woke up and my shoulder was killing me, don't think it is anything to do with the shredding just position I slept in. Did 40 mins on bike to try and make up for it. Try again tomorrow.

Well done everyone for getting this far :)