Favorite Pose

Options
Hello All,

What is your favorite pose!

I love upward dog. I know it is simple but it something about how it stretches my lower back that drives me wild!

Replies

• taureanbuddhist
    taureanbuddhist Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    pigeon:) my hip flexors are always so tight and this pose really helps stretch them out...

I also like when I start to feel comfortable in being able to attain a newish pose...my latest was dolphin and half moon pose:)
  • shawashanah
    Options
    Awesome! That is great; congrats :)
    pigeon:) my hip flexors are always so tight and this pose really helps stretch them out...

I also like when I start to feel comfortable in being able to attain a newish pose...my latest was dolphin and half moon pose:)
  • toot_bunny
    toot_bunny Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    fixed firm!!! so relaxing, i have crap balance and just knowing fixed firm is around the corner helps me get through the standing series haha
  • Nutrition1975
    Options
    Standing Bow pose - love how strong it makes my legs - awkward is good too - good for the quads!!
  • newenham
    Options
    The standing on one leg poses are fascinating to me because they depend so much on mental concentration. But if I had to choose one pose I'd say the triangle because it works on many different body parts and it's not impossible for me to achieve (unlike some others that I'm too stiff to do correctly)!