7lbs to lose

Options
smoodgelly
smoodgelly Posts: 38 Member
Hi, I lost with Dukan some time ago & have maintained my new weight fluctuating between 9.2 & 9.7 with low carbing (not too strictly). Post hols followed by a short break in Italy (pasta & alcohol!) I'm refocusing my mind to get back to target as am now 9.9!! . I'm looking for anybody in a similar situation to keep up the motivation.

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    I proposed to my Aussie wife on the banks of the Tiber, I think my slide into lardiness started there in fact :) No surprise you can gain weight in Italy!

We are all works in progress, no shortage of support here.

I've been lower carb (<50g/day) for 6 months or so now, had some back-sliding recently but generally heading in the right direction :)
  • smoodgelly
    Options
    Yes twas easily done & lots of fun but back on track now! Thanks for replying:)
  • kabirmasto
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same boat. 7lbs to lose and finding it hard to get them off. Low carbing (less than 50g) and watching cals mostly, because I JUST EAT TOO MUCH if I don't! Having less to lose definitely makes it harder. If I am very strict and stick to 1200 cals or less, I lose. The minute i go up to 1300/1400/1500 the weight pops back up. Been low carbing for 6 weeks today, Primal, and feel great. Can't imagine eating grains again.... So i'm on it (never say forever but i'm tempted) whether the last few pounds stay or go.
  • smoodgelly
    Options
    am 1 lb down this am, yeahh (1st 2 are always quick response!) must not get complacent, w/e's are my downfall! Should have a strict week next as kids back to school, hoping to get back down by 1st Dec as going to a wedding. I also feel sooo much better lo carbing but convenience as well as my love of bread, pasta, potatoes etc & I'm on the slippery slope. Good luck to you too.