What are everyone's plans for weekend?

Options
Today I was up @4:30 but went back to bed @ 6:30 till 9:45 I needed it! Right now drinking breakfast then headed out to ride bike get home and lift weights clean up and off to grocery store for some high protein items and fresh veg. Gotta go by Best Buy and pu a fit bit and to pet store for doggie girl supplies.

Once I am home I will be cooking stuff for the freezer. I find it makes it easier to throw a meal together if all I have to do is defrost and heat up the already cooked protein portion of meals then I can concentrate on side items and voila we are munching lol.

Tomorrow cleaning, reading and ending the day with THE WALKING DEAD!!!

So what is everyone gonna do this weekend?

Replies

• penguinjlynn
    penguinjlynn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I work afternoons all weekend...the joys of being a nurse. That means nothing gets done cuz I can't fall asleep until 2 or 3 a.m. and get up around 10. Just enough time to prepare meals/snacks for the day and get ready for work again. I'm off Monday and Tuesday so I will probably spend Monday cooking. Tuesday we are supposed to get the big storm so I will stay put, clean, and maybe work on some craft stuff or something.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    .the joys of being a nurse.

That is so cool and I can really relate to messed up schedules. What kind of crafting do you do?
    I dabble in a lil bit of everything.
    Good luck facing the storm!!
    RaNae
    Luznit 1 Meal, 1 Snack, 1 Logged Calorie, 1 day at a time
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Bed in about 1/2 hour for me. I get up in 7 to go into work. I work nights.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hey Lacroyx hope u have a good night working my day didn't go quite as planned I was extremely wiped out after my workout but am feeling better now.