introduction please.

Options
2»

Replies

• reverendzor
    reverendzor Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Malozing,

I hope I have not been one of your tanks. I tend to watch my healers mana in instances and would like to think that I wait for them to drink when they need it :-)

And speaking of tanks... after getting my Belf Paladin to level 90, I have stopped playing him just after gearing him through several heroics. Protection spec works great as an instance tank, but is terribly slow when soloing out in the world (questing/dailies). I dislike the way Ret plays (something about keeping up inquisition bugs me). Sure I could take up a Ret off spec for dailies, but I would then need to go respec again everything I wanted to PvP (I enjoyed PvPing on the paladin as Holy spec more than I did as Ret spec).

I have now leveled my warrior to 90 as a replacement to my paladin tank, and recently just passed the necessary ilvl to tank LFR. And I actually like the play style of arms DPS spec (have alwasy played that way in PvP), so it makes my choice of an off spec for soloing a no-brainer.
  • reverendzor
    Options
    Lin806,

No need to rush to 90. Take your time, there is tons of content in MoP no matter what your level is!
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lin806,

No need to rush to 90. Take your time, there is tons of content in MoP no matter what your level is!
    Totally second that.

If you were one of my tanks, , you were most likely one of the better ones :) Grats on getting to LFR Ivl! I am almost there. I think I am a just 4 away.
  • SkyVetis
    Options
    hi :)

been playing WoW since launch in Europe on and off. have an 85 or 80 of 8 classes, just warlock, dk and monk left. Mostly alliance characters on Moonglade(RP- though i never did any RP)
  • reverendzor
    Options
    Welcome to the "Mainly Warcraft" board SkyVetis!

I never managed to get into any RP myself either, although I have been tempted to transfer/reroll on an RP realm due to how active I hear their communities are.
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    Welcome. I do some minor rp with guildies. Mostly silly stuff.
  • JerseyGirlMomof4
    JerseyGirlMomof4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Lisa, I am a 35 year old mother of 4. I have been playing WoW on and off for a number of years. In the past I had always played Warlocks this go around I am playing a lvl 69 Human Shadow Priest named Miryam. (friend me if you like, I need friends here and on WoW)

I actually started playing the Original Warcraft Strategy game a LONG time ago, well before it became an MMORPG. It was fun, but WoW is much more fun! I started playing WoW during a pretty low time in my life, soon after my divorce, when I needed something to keep my mind off what was happening in my personal life.

When I began playing again a few months ago I just wanted something to do besides EAT. Something to keep my hands and mind busy.
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    Welcome! Nice to meet you Lisa. What server are you on?
  • JerseyGirlMomof4
    JerseyGirlMomof4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I play in Dreanor. You?
  • Malozing0809
    Options
    I am Sen'jin. Just moved there from Echo Isles.