i can't stop eating today

Options
I think it is stress induced but I am binging my way thru the day. I finally realized I better stop and get on here to find support and log my food or pretty soon i won't even be able to account for all that has gone in my mouth. Feeling like crap!

Replies

• mamalopez12
    mamalopez12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i knw what you mean. look at it this way. at least you stopped eatin. wht if you did not?

everyone has a bad day.
  • lorrainzander
    lorrainzander Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have been there, I think many of us have. But you are taking a step in the right direction by logging your food and being honest. Good for you! You can do this and each day that you log your food is a day that you are accountable to yourself. Keep going!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel...I've been doing this for 10 years. That's why I've joined this group. I don't need anyone to tell me that I need to be strong, or to refocus, or scold me for eating. Neither do you. You are strong...you stopped AND you got on this site to vent. Good for you. Remember, it's one day at a time, one step at a time. You can do this.
  • letgoorbedragged
    letgoorbedragged Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow, thanks for the encouraging words friends. Its been a hard day, but tomorrow is a chance at a better day.