Introductions

Options

Replies

• cleorh
    cleorh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Cleo,
    From the North East of England, I have lived in Cyprus for 3.5 years and just moved back to the UK.
    Now living in Lichfield (Midlands)
    I am 35......very nearly 36, with a girls holiday booked for the 27th of July in Barcelona its
    Time to change my eating and lose weight.
    Please feel free to add me, I always need help, advice and support and I will try and do the same in return.
    HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone,
    Physically I'm 45 yikes! but mentally I'm somewhere back in my 20's.
    I work as a psychiatric nurse & love my job but the shifts play havoc with my body clock & I have been known to use that as an excuse not to exercise & to eat rubbish...but I'm trying to make amends & be good.
    I've been a yo yo dieter most of my adult life
    I love music & laughing & meeting lovely people
    feel free to add me as long as you're not a serial killer...I deal with enough of those at work lol
    ;)
  • Mandy5264
    Mandy5264 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Im Mandy, 48 yrs old from Kent. Joined MFP a week ago and looking to lose 2 1/2 stone, did weight watchers for a year and lost 3st but gained 1st since Chrimbo (naughty me!!).

Please feel free to add me as any moral support would be much appreciated.

Mandy x
  • craigy_84
    craigy_84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm Craig, 28 from the north east of england.

On here to lose weight and generally improve my fitness. I'm also aiming to do a marathon to raise money for Roy Castles Lung Cancer Foundation at some stage.

Joined this week so feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Welsh_Rarebit
    Welsh_Rarebit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals, I'm Adrian from Burnham on Crouch, 57 years old and too many stones.

I'm a full time carer for my wife so its doubly important for me to lose weight and look after my own health!
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hiya all, I'm Gillian currently living in Victoria, Canada but originally from Liverpool. Will be moving back to the UK next year after an absence of nearly 40 years when I emigrated with my parents, I've been trying to get home ever since! Been putting on the weight over the past few years, lost it then regained. I've lost 9 pounds so far with MFP, the calorie counting works like nothing else can!
  • snjmdjrld
    snjmdjrld Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. Im Rachel. Living in S Wales. Trying to kick start a healthy eating regime. Dont have a lot of weight to lose but after having a baby 8 months ago im in need of quite a bit of toning. And i eat like apig so need to healthy recipe ideas for a very fussy eater ;) lol
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I'm Rach (23) and I have only been on MFP a week; but had a great boost when I lost 8lbs in my first week. I have set a starting goal of losing 42lbs and then will see how I feel.

I am enjoying being on it and enjoy that exercise means more food. Any support anyone can give is appreciated, everyone on here seems so nice :)

26257256.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ronseal2
    ronseal2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Steve. I'm in my early 40's and live in Essex. I joined this week primarily to use the data analysis tools. But, I love so many of the positive messages I've seen on this site I feel the need to join in too! There's a great feel-good factor going on here.

I've a couple of stone to lose to get back in shape and stay fit and healthy. I've started running and manage 30 mins comfortably, so looking to up the ante now. All advice greatly received!

In just a few days my analysis of my diet is pointing out some major changes I need to make to the type of food I eat. Although obvious in hindsight, it does help when the numbers are in front of you; it's really helping me focus.

Please feel free to add me. I enjoy swapping experiences, hopes, worries, tips and laughs that enrich us.
  • curvfifi
    Options
    Hi, I am Fi from the Bristol area, nearly 46 and have gained a couple of stone in the last few years which need to be gone for good. I have been hovvering aroung the edges of MFP for a few weeks now, carefully adding my food and exercise but not losing any of the 17kg I want to yet... more effort needed I think!

Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get, and am happy to provide it too :-)
  • sharonf1983
    sharonf1983 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Sharon, i'm 29 and live just outside Blackpool. Please feel free to add me, and shout at me for the naughty things that i eat every now and then. I put everything that goes in my mouth on my diary. Good luck on your journey everyone x
  • chrissie1607
    chrissie1607 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Name Chrissie, from Oswestry Shropshire, 57 years old Grandmother of 4 little grandchildren. lost 3lb this week still a long way to go to target weight.

:laugh:
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :smile:

I have just joined and would like to make some new friends. If you want to know a bit more about me I have just braved my first blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LilacDaffodil/view/newbie-405903

Looking forward to getting back into my favourite clothes and maybe making some new friends :flowerforyou:
  • MandaMand
    MandaMand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I live in the US but was born in Sussex and visit frequently. I just got back from a trip there last week and I ate waaay too much yummy British food. I had all my favorites, like cream tea and 99 flakes and hula hoops. Haha, oh man, that visit set me back a bit with my dieting...
  • heth24
    heth24 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather, a 44 year old mother of 3 from the North East of England. I'm looking to lose 70lb over the next 12 months or so. I've already started to exercise daily so hopefully I can keep it up. Good luck to everyone...whatever your goal is :)
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hiya, just found my way here :) im 35 living in North Essex, married with 5 lovely boys :)
  • jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm Jane. I am originally from Motherwell, Scotland but have been an expat since 1988, having worked in The Middle East and North Africa. I'm presently living in Pafos, Cyprus.

I have been using the weight and food tracker on MFP since mid June and so far have gone down 17kg.
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    :smile: how did you do the photo for your ticker
  • Lozx87
    Lozx87 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    hi,

im claire, 26, i work as an hca and want to lose about 3 stone. also have a 13 month old so eating well is not always easy!

how did you do the photo for your ticker
  • gingellc77
    gingellc77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Colin and i live in Bristol. I have been using MFP for a couple of months now and so far managed to drop almost 20kg. I log in daily and comment on status updates so feel free to add me.