Feel free to add me.
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ladyace2078
    ladyace2078 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I've reached most of my goals and I don't track my food anymore. I'm still around cheering people on though!
  • poplin
    poplin Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new to EM2WL (but already seeing results!) and definitely want to add some friends--all, please feel free to add me.
  • hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm always open to having more friends who actually eat! So anyone, feel free to add me too :)
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm bulking at the moment (intention to gain) so eating 3000+ but even when I'm losing weight / fat I still eat around 2200-2500 a day. I have an active lifestyle and a lot of my focus is on increasing strength so to me, I need the extra food. Plus I love eating :D Why eat 1200 a day when you can get great results on far more?!

Feel free to add me :)
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    I am happy to be added as one of your EM2WL friends! I am new at this too, but enjoying it!! I would love to have more EM2WL friends too. Right now I have just two.
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out eating under my BMR, but after convincing my sister to join she noticed that I wasn't eating enough and figured out my numbers for me. Since then I have been eating more, and now I am definitely weighing less!
  • afoz1990
    afoz1990 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends :)
  • Lisha_R
    Lisha_R Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for new friends especialy those who are eating more than 1200 calories. I too see that and think are you happy ? I am while eating 1800 to 2000 calories and still loosing weight.