20 in 2

Options
Ok Team lets motivate each other to meet our goal. Tomorrow is 10/29 we have until 12/25 that's 58 days to lose 20lbs (or as close as you can get to it). If 20lbs isn't what you want to lose then lose what you are setting out to lose. To get where you want to be you must first start. So lets start together and finish together. If you see that someone is getting frustrated try to motivate them to keep going. The outcome will be well worth it. Push harder each week to do better than you did the week before. Why? Because when you hit that plateau you are going to have to anyway. Change it up. Keep your body wondering so that it wont get used to the same routine. Drink lots of water and dont cheat yourself. Happy Losing!!!!!!

Replies

• JennMarieFitz
    JennMarieFitz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    =) Sounds great!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :happy:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    time to kick some butt!
  • Yolashima
    Options
    I'm in
  • carrotandorange82
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Already doing Jillian dvd's and have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks so 20 is do-able!! good luck everyone and come back for support if you need it
  • Kray827
    Kray827 Posts: 10
    Options
    To start the change today, I am eliminating my Pepsi intake....ITS SO HARD! I think this is a good way to start. I also packed my lunch instead of running out for fast food.

What is everyone else doing to make a change this week???
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    20lbs in 2 months?? :noway:

Seems like a hard job and a lot of work, but I'm ready to put in the hard work and do it, so I'm in!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    To start the change today, I am eliminating my Pepsi intake....ITS SO HARD! I think this is a good way to start. I also packed my lunch instead of running out for fast food.

I'm eliminating my diet coke intake. Feel much better when I drink water, and lose more weight. :smile:
  • elisezam
    elisezam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cant waitt!!! we can do this!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options

I was also a Pepsi fanatic! I was drinking 6 to 8 cans of Pepsi a day! :drinker: There were even times when I would substitute a couple of cans of Pepsi for a meal! Yeah, I had it bad! Nonetheless, I gave it up! Just stopped cold-turkey! I may have one from time to time, but it takes so long for me to finish it that after awhile, I no longer want to continue drinking it!

Anyway, the one thing I'll work on eliminating is my large food portions! I have no problem eating healthy, but my portions are usually double in size! I tell myself that because it's a salad, that makes it okay, but if the salad is enough to serve 3 people, it defeats the purpose!
  • Gentyl
    Gentyl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yes! This is definitely my goal! 20 pounds in 2 months? Definitely! But.. I really need support!!! I've already lost 27 pounds in the last 7 weeks on a very low carb diet. Didn't lose anything last week, though, so I think my body was getting used to it. But, I'll give it the old college try!
  • ddye26
    ddye26 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! Just what I needed, accountability. I am really going to have to monitor my intake because I have slacked off a bit (not good during this time of the year either)!

CW: 161
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I actually bought a Portion helper. I put it on my plate and fill it accordingly and it gives me the proper portions
  • uchegoldd
    Options
    I'm so in 20lb all things are possible
  • Yolashima
    Options
    my first inner battle won.. wasn't easy to start the late evening workout, but done.. yay! 1 day done.. more to go :)
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i'm so in its time for a change; a better me. I can't remember the last time i've felt great about doing something for myself. I believe that while we work hard and provide for our families (ie. kids, hubby, animals, house etc.) we forget about ourselves. I've been going to curves and enjoy it so much! I've lost 10 1/2 inches in a month and down 2lbs. Though its a small step I want the confident person back and i'm ready to support ya'll in your search and journey :) God bless
    feel free to add me as your friend :)
  • WynterSkeyes
    WynterSkeyes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for joining in. You will be very happy you did. Lets do this. 20lbs in 2 months isnt that hard. A normal weight lost pace is 2lbs a week. We have 9 weeks and 2lbs a week is 18lb, the extra 2lbs will just be for fun. LOL. But seriously we can do it. We have to be motivated if nothing else. We are here for a reason, and most likely that reason is because we are tired of the way we are. We cant keep making excuses for why we are not healthy. We have to take control of our own situations and lives.

To the ladies who are battling with sodas believe me I know where you are coming from. I went from 2-3 sodas a day to maybe 1 Diet Dr Pepper a week. It wasnt that hard for me actually though and I thought I could never live without a soda. Cutting out sodas and sweets will help you drop pounds instantly. Its Oct 29 and I have lost 30lbs since Sept, 4. I went from 238 on Sept 4 to 208 now. You can see my pics on my blog www.openlyangel.blogspot.com or my fb page www.facebook.com/OpenlyAngel. It can be done you just have to be willing. We definitely have to keep each other encouraged. Please exercise. You don't have to workout for 2 hours a day. 20-30 mins a day is better than nothing at all. You can do that while watching a tv show. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!

If anyone start to feel like they need a little more encouragement reach out to me or any other member of this group. I'm excited and very pumped. Let's get healthy.
  • kimberlyhearn
    Options
    can you share some of what you are or are NOT eating. My friend suggested low/no carb and has seen the pounds melt off! While I'm eating healthier, my intake is still high in carbs. any help would be greatly appreciated!
    **Trying to fit into sassy dresses for Vegas!!!