New to the group

Options
ktaqt3399
ktaqt3399 Posts: 141 Member
Hi Im Katie Im 26. I started my journey 100 days ago at 330. The last time I weighed in I was 304.5 as of sept 27th. My next weigh in is halloween and im hoping to be in the 200s by then. I yoyo dieted my whole life. I was always the fat kid and always felt different from everyone else. I made excuses for years about why I didnt need a diet and when I stepped on the scale and saw the highest ever at 334 I knew I had run out of excuses. Im a year and a half in to my marriage and know my husband and I definatly want children. Ive been off the pill since march and nothing. Im hoping making a lifestyle change will trigger some baby dust to come my way. I somehow have made it this fatr with not getting any of the complications that come with bieng morbidly obese but I know my luck will eventually change if I stayed on the path I was on. Noone gets what its like to be this big unless you are or have been this big. I want to get down to a healthier weight for me my husband and hopefully my childrens future. I want to ride roller coasters....I want to book a vacation on and not freik out about weather ill fit in the seats. I want to not let my size hold me back. Im always looking for new friends expecially ones with similar journeys so anyone is welcome to add me and I look forward to taking this journey with you

Replies

• mightdomightnot
    mightdomightnot Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hello....sounds like you have made a good start...fingers xd for you for Halloween :) Feel free to add me as a friend...I log in most days and do my best to comment frequently on my friends' progress.
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I ditto Mights reply great progress and add me as a friend
    Welcome to the group
  • ladyrhyanon
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

I am also out of excuses and am working on improving my health.