What is your today's challenge?

Options
My goal to day(and all week) is NO soda. It is in the house but I am NOT gonna drink it. Join me? What is your challenge today?

Replies

• AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm working at home today and it's the first REALLY cold day of the year, so it's going to be all I can do to get myself out of the house this evening to go to pilates class!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    its cold and crappy and windy and raining today, so depressing, i do not feel like doing a thing, BUT I DID!, i fast walked a hour in that crap,,,,i am now doing 250 sit ups,, then i am off to run with the kangoo jumps!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Was a lower body workout and a short cardio on my elliptical of which I got them done:).
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Too many carbs this weekend-:mad: My goal today and for the rest of the week is low-low carb intake and workout 3-4 hours for the week
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am recovering from a very severe car accident, so my goal today is to just make it through the day without my legs swelling or having to take a nap. :smile:
  • curliegirl
    Options
    I am recovering from a very severe car accident, so my goal today is to just make it through the day without my legs swelling or having to take a nap. :smile:

Oh man what a bummer! You take it easy & if you need that nap--take it but I'll be cheering you on to make it through the day!
  • RunswithFred
    RunswithFred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sticking to the plan, getting my 60 minutes of exercise in and not listening to those licorice allsorts that are calling my name. Bought them on an impulse (only a small amount) but they have been acting very evil.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm new to this group. :happy:

I'm going to cut down on carbs and watch the sodium intake this week.

Nice to meet ya'll!
  • 4thoseiluv
    4thoseiluv Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sticking to the plan, getting my 60 minutes of exercise in and not listening to those licorice allsorts that are calling my name. Bought them on an impulse (only a small amount) but they have been acting very evil.

Ditto except for the allsorts (which I also love). Made my DH take the Halloween candy to the office...

Deborah:flowerforyou:
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Mine was to go for a run, which I did. It was only 3 miles, but quite a hilly route. I did a 5 mile one on Saturday witha big hill, so my legs are still hurting from that!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I over did it this weekend, so my goal for today is to drink lots of water and stay away from any foods that are not 'natural'
  • Gohomebay
    Gohomebay Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Activity activity activity. Won't be an outdoor type of week so gotta get busy indoors. Oh also to clean our basement I have been so creatively avoiding luckily tons of work down there so will get my heart a pumping.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm going to continue to stay on my vegan plan, even though there will be two in-house lunches at the office this week!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    despite what's going on...exercise. do something for me that i need.
  • jolenec1
    jolenec1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal today: low sodium, stick to 1500 calories, and 75 minutes of cardio!!