I need friends who understand this ed!

Options
Hey guys! I'm Britain, I've been on here for about a week! I did really well until these last 48 hours and I've had multiple binges! I've had b.e.d for a few years and just within the last year really sought out help for it! I'd really love to have more friends on this site who understand the struggles of this ed & friends who have successfully overcome it!
I'm not looking for people who want to sit around & feel sorry for each other, but instead encouraging & understand new friends!!

Lets beat this together?
Yes?

Add me!

Replies

• emd528
    emd528 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I was doing really great for a couple days, and then binged today. So frustrating!
    But, I am determined to get rid of this problem in my life. I am starting to pay really close attention to my triggers, which is helping, and so does exercise, annnd being on MFP. Sometimes just hanging out on this website can calm down my triggering thoughts.
    I would love to have more friends who both understand BED and who are trying to overcome it for good. I added you if you wanna talk more :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm there too.

This whole week has been a mess of binges, it's made me feel like crying. I keep on sabotaging my weight loss goals!

I'd love to add you :) Maybe we can help each other
  • wattssal000
    wattssal000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am in the same situation. I feel like I am at a breaking point and don't know what to do. I will fall apart if I have to buy a larger sized pants. I am the one who has to make the change and just stop putting food in my mough but I don't :(
  • KarCrib
    KarCrib Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi eveyone. I have been doing quite well for the last two weeks but right now, right this minute, I feel like throwing in the towel and eating everything in sight. BUT... I won't.

First. I came here to tell you guys this, so I am hoping that takes some of the power away from *the binge*
    Second, I really don't want to. I am trying to remember that this will not make me feel better, in fact it will make me feel worse, I will feel shame, I will feel disapointment and embarassement..

I did however get a mini bag of reece's peices in my belly along with a tall latté from sbux. I am stopping there.

So why today? Well I am tired. I just looked at my finances and am utterly depressed. I am frustrated with my boss right now. But you know what.... ALL this will pass. I am ok. I will not binge. I will feel the feelings, I will voice them and then I will move on.

Thanks. This actually helped!

Karrie
  • jennco3
    jennco3 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    ANy on you can feel free to add me. Im not the best about being on here a lot but I will try in anyway I can to help. I was diagnosed with B E D 2 years ago. Its an every day struggle, some more than others. Don't give up!