A "before/during" photo!

Options
ErinShannon
ErinShannon Posts: 158 Member
I thought I would share this here since we are all like-minded individuals having had or going to be having WLS. I had my surgery August 28th, 2012. I've lost 69lbs all together - 40 of that just since the surgery! I feel amazing! Long ways to go - at least another 90lbs, maybe more! But I am well on my way!!!

Ok...tried it again...

Untitled-2copy.jpg

Replies

• ErinShannon
    Options
    I resized and resaved it - not sure why it's still so big!
    I thought I would share this here since we are all like-minded individuals having had or going to be having WLS. I had my surgery August 28th, 2012. I've lost 69lbs all together - 40 of that just since the surgery! I feel amazing! Long ways to go - at least another 90lbs, maybe more! But I am well on my way!!!
    Untitled-1copy.jpg
  • kasmusic3PA
    kasmusic3PA Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your family is beautiful. You are doing so well. Congratulations. Look at you now, great job.....Awesome.... Thank you for all your kinds words and support.....
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • rhondadwyer69
    rhondadwyer69 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman - you are doing GREAT - congrats and keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and I must say the new shorter hair cut is very, very flattering. It really highlights those gorgeous cheekbones!
  • RunningGranny
    Options
    Looking goooood!
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job Erin!!
  • _kim68_
    _kim68_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! I love the new haircut too, very chic and sassy!
  • Susann1963
    Susann1963 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Your eyes!!! WOW!!!
  • Wellypeep
    Options
    You look really wonderful :)
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You were beautiful before but you are even more so now. So happy for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • sgmcat
    sgmcat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, as a stated before you look great! I find you inspirational and hope to post my during and after photos one day! Keep it up.:happy:
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Va-Va-Voom Erin...you look awesome!!
  • ErinShannon
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :-) It's such an incredible journey!!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Erin your doing great! A wonderful looking family. Keep up the good work.
  • jamers1949
    Options
    Totally amazing transformation!!!!! Congrats and be happy! Have a great holiday season with your family and your new health!