Some results or not ... after BURN Phase

Options
cristeberga
cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
Ladies,

The pictures you will see are from 4 different months - July, August, September, and October. I have to say that the first 3 I took while doing P90X. The last one is after completing the BURN phase from CLX.

I am 4' 11" - very short :noway:

I eat at about 10% less than my TDEE, which brings me to about 1600 a day. There are days I eat more, and days I eat less.

Here are the numbers:

weight: 102/102 (no change, but I am okay with it. All I want is to have a 6-pack, so any suggestions?)

inches: I have to say that I did not lose ANY inches from the last photo. :explode:

Now, what I thought was interesting was that my BF% (using calipers) went from 20% to 18%, but I honestly don't think I have ONLY 18% body fat. I may be doing something wrong since I measure everything myself. However, I did measure everything the same way I did before. If I did lose 2% body fat, why is it that I don't see any difference in the picture?

The front picture was not taken using the same distance, so I may try to fix it tomorrow morning. It can be frustrating, but since this is a lifestyle, I will continue with whatever I am doing.

I hope the pics work. ANY suggestions or comments are GREATLY appreciated.

side4.jpg

front4.jpg

back4.jpg

Replies

• cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to resize it, but if you right click with your mouse and open the pictures in a new window, you should be able to see all 4 shots. Let me know if that does not work and I will try to resize them.

Thanks,
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!!!! So Proud of you and your results! I can definately see a difference especially in the back and the Tummy! This is definately inspiring! Thanks for sharing your results and great job!