2012 Fall Rally

Options
Harlemite
Harlemite Posts: 62 Member
North Georgia just had their Fall Rally yesterday and this was my first Rally. Have you all had your Fall Rally yet?

Replies

• NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ours is Nov 3rd. I can't wait to go my only apprehension is the fact that my chapter are doing a skit and they talked me into joining in.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    Ours is Nov 3rd. I can't wait to go my only apprehension is the fact that my chapter are doing a skit and they talked me into joining in.

Nikki, you will do great! At least you don't have to do it by yourself! Let me know how the Rally (and skit) goes once you get back!

Elaine aka Harlemite
  • susan9
    susan9 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    We had it last week in Wheaton, il. 7 people from our group went. The best loser was from our group.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    Susan, that's awesome!!! We had 8 go from our group.
  • NikkiHann17
    Options

Nikki, you will do great! At least you don't have to do it by yourself! Let me know how the Rally (and skit) goes once you get back!

Elaine aka Harlemite

Elaine, it was a great meeting. The skit went great and we all had lots of fun and learned a few new things. The one down fall was that they put 8 of our group at one table and sat the other 2 at another where we werent able to converse easily. I feel that maybe they should have split us evenly. Our group won a couple of raffles and almost everyone had perfect attendence. Even though we didn't win many prizes we are determined to win next time.
  • NikkiHann17
    Options
    We had it last week in Wheaton, il. 7 people from our group went. The best loser was from our group.

Susan that sounds wonderful. Hope you had a great time.
  • Harlemite
    Options
    Nikki, Glad to hear that all went well! I knew it would! :-)

Also congrats on the best loser being from your group! :-)
  • NikkiHann17
    Options

Thanks Elaine, it was really fun. However other then perfect attendence our group didnt win much. Best Loser was Susan....lol
  • Harlemite
    Options

Thanks Elaine, it was really fun. However other then perfect attendence our group didnt win much. Best Loser was Susan....lol

Well Nikki, that gives your group some goals for the next rally! I know that happened with our group....we want to take some awards HOME with us! :-) Of course, we celebrate the success of those who won....but to me, we are ALL WINNERS!! :-)