chit chat...

Options
andreaie
andreaie Posts: 369 Member
everyone seems so quiet lately including myself... i cant get onto the community some days from my phone so i apologise for not been as supportive as i could... i hope your all sticking with it.. we dont have much time left..

lets keep the chat going and try get on here daily with a few supportive words for each other,, we all need the support..
im on mid term this week so im not gonna make it to the gym as its over an hours drive away just beside college but i will make up for it next week..food wise im doing ok (could be better) but its not the worst..
i have my food planned out for the week and its all home made.. i will be having my last few drinks on wednesday for halloween and ill stay off it till christmas... i really need to get rid of at least a stone before christmas..

anyway i hope your all well and anyone in the path of the storm are keeping safe your in my prayers xxxxx

Replies

• abazooday727
    Options
    Been uber busy myself. Would love to say I have been good...but I would be lying. I am using time as a crutch. Need to get focused on finding me instead of letting time dictate who I should be. Prayers out to those in this awful storm. Being from South Mississippi I DO UNDERSTAND...except for the snow part.
  • lisab1969
    lisab1969 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Ditto

Not had time for the gym in the last couple of weeks but hopefully will be back next week. Trying to get to finish work on time would help. A few days over on the calories but trying different foods. Got the cook books out and looking at new recipes all the time, get fed up of eating the same old stuff, need some variety.

Haven't seen many people logging their weight on the weight chart lately, I don't know if it is because they can't be bothered, given up or on holidays (UK guys) due to half term. :explode:

Will try and post more in the discussions. I struggle doing it on my phone, not that easy.

Good look to those that are still doing the challenge and keep up the good work. Motivation and support all the way.

Thinking of all those in the USA who have been caught up in the storms. Hoping that you find safety and refuge from it all.

Lxx :happy:
  • loischapman
    Options
    thanks Andrea, I have noticed that a lot of p[people are not around , life just gets so crazy for everyone. but at least i hope everyone is tracking their , food this really does help, feeling yucky here so no exercise here fro me for the fourth day..ughhh hopefully tomorrow a better day! hang in there and thanks for the post!
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have been a little off the rails... I admit. but I am going to make it a plan to get on here atleast 2x or more a week.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    havent been near the gym in nearly 2 weeks... i am going tonight so i will work hard and try make up for some of my slacking... i will also try get there on friday before work... its just that the mornings are so cold and its so hard to get out of bed :( i need to stop making excuses... hope everyone is doing well xx