Brag About It!

Options
missmahe
missmahe Posts: 20 Member
Since it's not considered socially acceptable to walk around town tooting your own horn and telling people how great you are... we want to offer this thread as an outlet for all us mamas to bask in the glory of our awesomeness.

Share your recent loss of poundage/inches, a compliment you received from a stranger, the completion of your first organized run, even your kid's straight A's... anything! It's a bragging free for all... because you deserve to acknowledge your successes out loud (or at least online).

Replies

• stefaiman
    Options
    I have lost 37 pounds and about 10 inches overall in 4 months.... Granted 17 pounds was baby weight but still, that is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the free for all :D
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! weigh in was today and im done 2.8lbs :)
  • missmahe
    Options
    I have lost 37 pounds and about 10 inches overall in 4 months.... Granted 17 pounds was baby weight but still, that is AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for the free for all :D
    WOO HOO!! weigh in was today and im done 2.8lbs :)

just wanna say awesome job ladies!!! keep pushing!

as for me...i wanna post a picture of my results from my first weigh loss endeavor...
    Untitled.jpg
    first pic is from april 2010 and the second pic was taken not too long before i got pregnant with my son (he's 6 weeks old now)... i lost close to 75 lbs. i may have still been about 25 lbs away from my goal weight... but i am damn proud of the progress i made... i posted this picture to remind myself that i've done it once... i can do it again! i'm feeling so yucky in my post baby body... i need the motivation to get this body back and beyond!

about 9 lbs. and a ton of toning to get back to the second picture... and then one last stretch of 25 lbs.
  • mz_asher
    Options
    you can do it mama!!!
  • kmraymond
    Options
    Wow, you look like a HOTT Momma in that pic! Curves in all the right places. I have always been a thick girl and love my curves, but the "extra" junk on top of the hard curves now, NEED TO GO! I don't know if I'll ever wear a two piece again, (2 c-sections have done a little number on my belly) but you were rocking it! Good motivation. You'll get there and then the extra 25!
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We are rocking it!! 2.7 lost on weigh in today. I need to stay focused. Hawaii is in 2.5 short months. I so want to be down like 30 by then. As moms we are always focusing on others. Thanks for having the topic and having me realize we do deserve this and any progress no matter how small is a step in the right direction. Keep it up moms!
  • missmahe
    Options
    Wow, you look like a HOTT Momma in that pic! Curves in all the right places. I have always been a thick girl and love my curves, but the "extra" junk on top of the hard curves now, NEED TO GO! I don't know if I'll ever wear a two piece again, (2 c-sections have done a little number on my belly) but you were rocking it! Good motivation. You'll get there and then the extra 25!

thanks mama!!! yea... i've always been curvy. i've never been a "skinny" girl... nor do i want to be!! i just wanna bend to the side and not have anything hanging over ;p
    We are rocking it!! 2.7 lost on weigh in today. I need to stay focused. Hawaii is in 2.5 short months. I so want to be down like 30 by then. As moms we are always focusing on others. Thanks for having the topic and having me realize we do deserve this and any progress no matter how small is a step in the right direction. Keep it up moms!

i hope you enjoy your time here in hawaii when it comes!!! what island are you going to??
  • mz_asher
    Options

Awesome JOB! your love gonna love hawaii! :) I miss home!