Day 28 done!

Katrina_88
Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
2 days left :)

Replies

• Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Seeing you keeping up with each level daily is making me more determined to catch up with every one and finish up on time ready for RI30. This is the longest I've ever stuck with one exercise. I think I'm a big Jillian fan! :)
  • Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Yes me too, I love Jillian now lol I have most of her videos but have only stuck to one other video( the Last Chance Workout) but took days off. Doing to shred with everyone has definitely kept me doing it daily and motivated. I probley wouldnt have stuck with it if it wasnt for all of you guys. :)
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    I started out a day behind, got as many as 3 behind but will be completing on time with those who started Oct.1. Amazing what has all changed in the last 28 days. My stamina, my love/hate relationship with Jillian Michaels... I can't wait to hopefully see everyon's before and after stats. The pictures posted on here don't show for me very often so I don't have hopes I'll see many of those and can't upload them mysellf to here.( How does everyone do that anyway?)

I have started to notice Arseland doesn't seem to be "Sculpting" much. I think next month I will alternte 30DS levels with the Butt Bible Lower Body workout levels daily. I started the butt bible a while back and I can say that workout has NOTHING to do with the bible other than walking around after is holy-hellO
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    So excited to be nearing the end!!!