Challenge

Options
Cylinda30
Cylinda30 Posts: 156 Member
Will we be giving a challenge to do everyday? I would love if someone post something of everyday or we do something for a week. It help keep me motivated. :laugh: And what day will it starts?

Replies

• emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!!! I'll work on it and have one for tomorrow before I go to bed tonight!
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • nestlingmagnet
    nestlingmagnet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One thing I'm going to challenge myself to do has to do with my exercise routine. I've been going to the gym regularly (which is great), and I have the Nike+ Training app that has a bunch of cool exercises to do. Some of them are brutal!

Anyway, I've noticed that I've been hesitant to try new exercises. The workouts on the app are timed, therefore if I try anything new I end up stalling because I don't know how to do the exercise, and it really slows me down. Also some of them just seem too tough!

So my challenge is this:
    At the beginning of each week, I'll choose one new exercise that I've either never done before or felt like it was "too hard". (This week it is "Plank Walks").
    The first time I go to the gym that week (normally Mondays), I'll take the time to really teach myself how to do it properly.
    Then for the rest of the week when I go to the gym (usually 3 or 4 more times) I will integrate that new exercise into my regular workout routine.

By the end of this I should have about 7 new exercises that I've always been too shy to try!