Rate your motivation today

Options
chaNyn613
chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
Out of a scale of 1-10, I'm at a 9.5. Nothing is derailing me today- not even the potluck birthday cake. Where are you? What would help you get to the level you need to be to face today's temptations?

Replies

• petitegreek
    petitegreek Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My motivation is at a 9-9.5 :)
  • pinkflybaby
    pinkflybaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have none. I spent 5 hours doing errands and grocery shopping pushing a cart with 9 gallons of water and groceries, and I'm hurting. I have fibro and arthritis. I HAVE to move today or I'll be worse tomorrow! Say a prayer! God bless!
  • cznutz
    cznutz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Currently, I'm at about a 5. Still eating right. Just tired from an early walk on the treadmill this morning. Could use a couple more hours of sleep
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have none. I spent 5 hours doing errands and grocery shopping pushing a cart with 9 gallons of water and groceries, and I'm hurting. I have fibro and arthritis. I HAVE to move today or I'll be worse tomorrow! Say a prayer! God bless!

Stay the course!! Do what you can - every step counts on this journey!

I would say that I'm at a 9 for sure! (I'd give myself a 10 but I missed my workout window this morning b/c I had to get a Ninja Turtle ready for school!) I have been eating well and am gearing up for a healthy lunch! (I've even got some yummy smelling Panera catering 6 feet behind me - that I've had to listen to EVERYONE comment on how "Delicious" it is!) Ha! I keep thinking, "Well, I'm going to be looking "delicious" next summer and you'll be sorry!" (I kid, I kid!)
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I would say I'm at a 6. I know I want to do it and need to do it but at the same time wish it would come fast!
  • chaNyn613
    Options
    For you guys not at a 9+, take 5 minutes for yourself. Remember what you want and why you want it. Its way more than a momentary sugar rush- its the way you feel at the end of the day, an event, a moment in your child's life. And then remind me I said this in about 15 days!!!! LOL
  • NDavila75
    NDavila75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm a 9 today! I prepared and only got candy that I don't like to hand out. Today is a pretty painful day, I'd say I'm a 7, but I did 30 mins on the treadmill last night (at 2.5mph). I can't believe I am so out of shape that is putting me out of commission. That's ok, I'm ready to push through it. I am feeling kinda sick though (I'm weaning off Cymbalta, Lyrica and gabapentin) so I don't think I'd each a Snickers if it jumped in my lap right now (but let's not chance it :)

GOOD LUCK everyone - stay strong!!
  • NDavila75
    NDavila75 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The best things in life are the hardest! - oh boy, I sound like a coffee cup.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    My motivation is nil today. I felt like I could barely get out of bed. So I am doing what I normally do - fake it til I make it. Food is good, drinking water, going to the gym when I leave work.
  • tiffanepiphany
    tiffanepiphany Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My mood is a little off center (around this time of month), but my motivation is at a 9.5. Seeing the scale number drop this morning made me feel like I'm winning, so I'm ready to keep up the progress I've made over the past week. Missed my morning workout, so I'm going to a gym class tonight. It's 20/20/20---20 mins each of cardio, strength, and pilates. I like to switch things up, so I get really excited about those combo classes.
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    For you guys not at a 9+, take 5 minutes for yourself. Remember what you want and why you want it. Its way more than a momentary sugar rush- its the way you feel at the end of the day, an event, a moment in your child's life. And then remind me I said this in about 15 days!!!! LOL

Great motivation!!!!!

I'm def at a 9.5 today!!! I didn't get to run this morning but I WILL run after work!! Brought my clothes so I can run on the beautiful waterway outside my office before heading home!!
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    9.5 here. Even worked out on elliptical and been moving around in the house quiet abit getting stuff done.
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think a solid 9er would be where I am at! I wanted to go to gym to get in some more exercise but I also wanted my boyfriend to go! I thought we were in this together but he refuses to try to make effort! How should I take that??? I want us both to feel and look good! Other then that It was good got my day 3 in for 30DS!!!
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Right now my motivation is about a 3, but I had a 12 hour day today. I kept to my diet and didn't eat any candy, though! I'm certain that I got some exercise too because my calves ache - teaching is hard work.
  • chaNyn613
    Options
    Sed1217- Teaching and changing lives is hard. Congrats for staying the course. My eating habits are my biggest challenge especially when I am tired and don't feel like cooking. I admire the tenacity to stick with your diet. I feel like I struggle with it every evening.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    well, its still kinda early for me (im in TX) so im about at 5 right now...but im already on this site and thinking about working out later tonight. I also brought my own lunch (Mole and white rice) so i wont be going to any fast food today. now im at a 7.5! lol
  • therockhound1
    therockhound1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I feel like somewhere in the 7-9 area. I've only had 2 hours of sleep (4:00am-6:00am). When I get this little sleep, I always feel like a million dollars and then by 12:00pm I will start to rapidly go downhill. I need to get my butt going right now to the gym before this window closes and I have to give in and go back to sleep.