The saga continues

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
So yesterday started out as what could loosely be termed a very bad ****ing day. My car died on the side of the road after I dropped the children at school. After calling out of work and kicking my car I called 2 people. These 2 people saved me from likely setting my car on fire. First call was to one of my best guy friends. He came out with his truck to tow me home and lent me the money to get the car fixed (paying him back on friday). Second person I called was Mr. NG :noway: . He drove out and sat with me til my friend towed me home. Then him and my friend went and bought me a new alternator . Turns out Mr NG uncle is a mechanic. So we went to go pick his uncle up to work on the car. First he called out of work though so he could help me out. Then he took me to breakfast so I would calm down a little. I met his mom dad and uncle yesterday. His uncle agreed to let me pay him on friday :flowerforyou:. His uncle then proceded to refer to me as Mr NG GF for the rest of the day.(BTW turns out it was the crankshaft not the alternator) After everything was finally fixed and working again YAY :bigsmile: he came back and hung out with me at the house. He also me the kids for the first time yesterday. I found them all sitting on the floor in the living room watching some looney toons holloween special and eating dinner together. The kids took to him right away especially once they found out he is a musician. After I put the kids to sleep we watch TV and just relaxed on the couch. Turned out to be a pretty awesome day

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful :bigsmile:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    He keeps getting better and better!!! I'm glad your car got fixed!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I think Mr. Nice Guy is a keeper!!
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I think Mr. Nice Guy is a keeper!!

Ditto!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Awww! Love it when a rotten day ends up fabulous!
  • jenbit
    Options
    He keeps getting better and better!!! I'm glad your car got fixed!

I know right!! and Saturday he told me he has feelings for me and that hes kinda nervous cause he has not had good experience with relationships. He has also been asking to meet the kids. They invited him to go trick or treating with us lol. So he's coming Trick or treating with us
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww! Love it!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    So cute :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    awww I so :heart: this!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Yay sounds like Mr NG is a perfect nick name for him and he is a keeper.
  • jenbit
    Options

LOL he is soo sweet. I'm so not used to a man helping me like that . Oh ladies and gents his birthday is friday ideas on what to get him please? I think it should be something nice since he helped me so much yesterday.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

LOL he is soo sweet. I'm so not used to a man helping me like that . Oh ladies and gents his birthday is friday ideas on what to get him please? I think it should be something nice since he helped me so much yesterday.

Steak and BJ
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Steak and BJ

That is your answer to everything kits
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Steak and BJ

And yet I'm still single! I know, I'm baffled too.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options

Steak and BJ

maybe the boys don't know what bj stands for?
  • jenbit
    Options

Steak and BJ

Steak wont work he doesnt eat pork or steak lol..... He refers to himself as a semi-vegetarian. He only eats chicken and seafood. Plus he's going out to dinner with his family...
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options

Steak and BJ

Most guys want surf and turf. Throw in a lobster and you got 'em hooked :tongue:
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    My car died on the side of the road after I dropped the children at school. KEY WORDS: after I dropped........

This always means it's going to be a good day no matter what happens :laugh: if it happens AFTER the kids are in thier "happy" place. LOL.

Spoken from a mom who has broken down in the middle of BFE WITH the kids.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options

Steak and BJ

Most guys want surf and turf. Throw in a lobster and you got 'em hooked :tongue:

I figured the fish taco would be considered the "Surf" part? :laugh:
    maybe the boys don't know what bj stands for?

Hmm, I need to hang out with more men. I bet they know! :devil:
    Steak wont work he doesnt eat pork or steak lol..... He refers to himself as a semi-vegetarian. He only eats chicken and seafood. Plus he's going out to dinner with his family...

Haha, that was more tongue in cheek than anything. I don't know the guy so I don't have the ability to judge what he might like, that means I just went for my default answer. :wink:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa9KX9uZuLiYJtUYVBam3Kg7Q3RClqbLxhKB3kn6fcQ1ifI4PL

Any one of those............in any colour!!! :bigsmile: