Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If I reach my goal of 10 lb's, I will.....

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Move all my size 'XL' clothes to the front of the closet and actually start WEARING THEM!!! Woo Hoo! Guess I should give the XXL's to Goodwill or something, too.
  • LOVE the idea about getting a massage! I'm in for that! Good vibes to everyone today!!
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    I love the idea of buying new workout clothes. I think that's what I'll do as well.
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Buy a Salted Caramel Cupcake from the cupcake truck.. I've been wanting to try it since forever, but the truck is about 30-40 mins from home and the drive makes me not want to go get one. But I heard they are to die for... Then I'm gonna go to the shoe store and buy a new pair of running shoes.
  • danielleinict
    danielleinict Posts: 5 Member
    Buy my boyfriend and I a couple's massage or something else he wants so he'll keep supporting me for my next goal!
  • AngieNL89
    AngieNL89 Posts: 11 Member
    Buy new clothes!! Tough goal, but hopefully a size down by the end of November..
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    WHEN I reach my goal of losing 10lbs in November I will treat myself to a massage... I LOVE them & it is also something good for me :smile:
  • ilakillian
    ilakillian Posts: 8 Member
    New pants and new shirts
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Buy myself a new outfit!
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    I'd get a mani-pedi
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    get my hair colored probably, once i lose 30 i'm going to get another tattoo
  • eckabad
    eckabad Posts: 49
    I will put $50.00 toward a trip. Maybe a day trip to the beach, or Old Sacramento, or maybe a trip to Colorado to visit my best friend. Plus something for my Boyfriend, who has been extrememly supportive (but not pushy or judgmental!) then I will set another goal to loose another 10 lbs. :)
  • shrooki
    shrooki Posts: 32 Member
    I think I'm also going to have a massively greasy burger and a banana/nutella dessert crepe.
  • If I reach my goal of 10 lb's, I will..

Get a Detox Wrap done at our local health spa :D
  • buy myself the michael kors cardigan with fur collar
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    be so close to my goal weight I might cry :drinker:

me too :laugh:
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    I think I'm also going to have a massively greasy burger and a banana/nutella dessert crepe.

Noooooooooooooooooooo - don't you dare :sick:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member

Uh, , , , not such a good idea. :noway: How about a non-food related reward?! An Ipod, (running) shoes, or a spa day...
  • I will buy myself a nice pair of jeans and some boots. The challenge starts today, good luck everyone :smile:
  • Definitely buy new clothes!! :bigsmile: