If I reach my goal of 10 lb's, I will.....

Options

Replies

• tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Move all my size 'XL' clothes to the front of the closet and actually start WEARING THEM!!! Woo Hoo! Guess I should give the XXL's to Goodwill or something, too.
  • GroveGirl1905
    Options
    LOVE the idea about getting a massage! I'm in for that! Good vibes to everyone today!!
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of buying new workout clothes. I think that's what I'll do as well.
  • rednpnk
    rednpnk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Buy a Salted Caramel Cupcake from the cupcake truck.. I've been wanting to try it since forever, but the truck is about 30-40 mins from home and the drive makes me not want to go get one. But I heard they are to die for... Then I'm gonna go to the shoe store and buy a new pair of running shoes.
  • danielleinict
    danielleinict Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Buy my boyfriend and I a couple's massage or something else he wants so he'll keep supporting me for my next goal!
  • AngieNL89
    AngieNL89 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes!! Tough goal, but hopefully a size down by the end of November..
  • Jewlz411
    Jewlz411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WHEN I reach my goal of losing 10lbs in November I will treat myself to a massage... I LOVE them & it is also something good for me :smile:
  • ilakillian
    ilakillian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New pants and new shirts
  • azjenny72
    azjenny72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Buy myself a new outfit!
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    I'd get a mani-pedi
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    get my hair colored probably, once i lose 30 i'm going to get another tattoo
  • eckabad
    eckabad Posts: 49
    Options
    I will put $50.00 toward a trip. Maybe a day trip to the beach, or Old Sacramento, or maybe a trip to Colorado to visit my best friend. Plus something for my Boyfriend, who has been extrememly supportive (but not pushy or judgmental!) then I will set another goal to loose another 10 lbs. :)
  • shrooki
    shrooki Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I think I'm also going to have a massively greasy burger and a banana/nutella dessert crepe.
  • michellej94
    Options
    If I reach my goal of 10 lb's, I will..

Get a Detox Wrap done at our local health spa :D
  • leanne2376
    Options
    buy myself the michael kors cardigan with fur collar
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    be so close to my goal weight I might cry :drinker:

me too :laugh:
  • NatsukoG
    NatsukoG Posts: 104
    Options
    I think I'm also going to have a massively greasy burger and a banana/nutella dessert crepe.

Noooooooooooooooooooo - don't you dare :sick:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options

Uh, , , , not such a good idea. :noway: How about a non-food related reward?! An Ipod, (running) shoes, or a spa day...
  • goofy1975
    Options
    I will buy myself a nice pair of jeans and some boots. The challenge starts today, good luck everyone :smile:
  • angelaxn
    Options
    Definitely buy new clothes!! :bigsmile: