Friday Challenge

Options
It's FUNday Friday!!! Let's get some serious calorie burn in!! Whatever you've done this week, I'd like to see all of us make Friday our Best Burn day!! It'll get our bodys in burn mode for the weekend!!

However you track your calorie burn, once you're done with your workout - tell us all about it! What exercise did you do, how did you feel in the midst of it, how did you feel afterwards & how many calories did you burn?!?!

Happy Friday Friends!!

Replies

• shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Today is my running day then again Saturday morning!! So tomorrow will not be my biggest burn but I will ACCEPT this challenge and make it a goal to take my son on a LONG bike ride after work! =D
  • stephyw2001
    stephyw2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awww shucks! I just did Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" dvd last night. I usually like to wait a few days in between so my muscles don't hurt so much. (That's the harder video I have of hers). I was planning on doing her "30-day shred" video on Friday. Still a good workout! I'll see if maybe I can do a little more.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Friday is usually my rest day and we have our neighborhood trick or treating...
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    Friday is my rest day too! Can we switch a challenge around and make Saturday the biggest burn day? We also have more time to work out since it's the weekend!!
  • Cylinda30
    Cylinda30 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Look like I will be burning them calories tomorrow. :smokin:
  • Alotalove4u
    Alotalove4u Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ok I am ready for this, I found this app called RUNTASTIC it is sooooo cool, It tracks your exercise routine how much calories you burned your pace and so much more and it uploads all your information onto myfitnesspal, that way you cant cheat it monitors you and if you have a smart phone it uses the gps to track you, plus you can cheer your friends on and much much more, please check it out it really works. As for me Im just walking now but it shows you as this green dot on the map and you can see yourself moving. Go to the website @ www.runtastic.com. I t really works for me and knowing that I cant cheat. plus it is free!!!!
  • nre820
    nre820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in....I have a run scheduled for after work tonight, but it's my first run back after my last race so it'll be easy... this means that tomorrow, I'll not only have to get up early, but I'll have to push it! Challenge accepted!

I use mapmyrun to track but I am thinking about getting a HRM for more accuracy as I have some races to train for in the spring....
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    looks like tomorrow is the day im going back to the gym!
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted. I'm off work tomorrow so will be a good day to "burn". I'm new at this working out and it doesn't take much for me to be worn out lol. Did the elliptical today and was able to last 5 whole min lol. Not bad for me because when I first started could only last 1 min, then 3 min and today pushed myself to 5 min! For about 45 min after my workout my thighs were quivering so bad didn't know if I could walk or not rofl. I've spent years being a couch potato and am working really hard to get my strength and endurance built back up. We can do this!!!
  • Tammiecarver
    Tammiecarver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Challenged accepted, ready for a really good workout.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Allright everyone! Let's kill it!!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted-session with my trainer in the am. I won't be able to move on Saturday. Such sweet pain ;-)
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My plan for tomorrow is to run my butt off for 12 hrs at work like I did today.
  • housewivve
    Options
    Challenge accepted! Just the motivation I need to actually get out of bed and go on that long walk before the kids get up...I've been saying i'll do it for 2 weeks now and I keep pushing the snooze button!
  • alondrap25
    alondrap25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im in, today I worked some, tomorrow ill double it. well some. :)
  • sweetgrasswoman
    sweetgrasswoman Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    challenge accepted- my gym isn't so busy so I like to stay there longer on Fridays about 30 mins in the am, then another session in the evenings :) its gonna be great!
  • tlm1979
    tlm1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay...I'm going to ride my bike for 5 miles and do a turbo jam DVD.....can't wait to see how many calories that burns..
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I was dreaming all night about burning calories! I was SO into my dream that my eyes didn't open until I was already late for work! GAH!! If that wasn't enough, I take my 4-year old to pre-school every morning and I was in such a rush that I forgot to drop him off at school!! He thought he was going to work with me! Ha! Needless to say, I missed my workout this morning. :-( We're heading out of town tonight so I'm going to try to sneek a little workout in at home before we leave. We're not packed yet (yep - I'm one of those last minute packers) and I'm sure I'll be burning some calories running around the house trying to get the family ready for the weekend! :-)

Happy Friday!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was dreaming all night about burning calories! I was SO into my dream that my eyes didn't open until I was already late for work! GAH!! If that wasn't enough, I take my 4-year old to pre-school every morning and I was in such a rush that I forgot to drop him off at school!! He thought he was going to work with me! Ha! Needless to say, I missed my workout this morning. :-( We're heading out of town tonight so I'm going to try to sneek a little workout in at home before we leave. We're not packed yet (yep - I'm one of those last minute packers) and I'm sure I'll be burning some calories running around the house trying to get the family ready for the weekend! :-)

Happy Friday!

I hate it when my days start that way and I had "plans". Give yourself grace today! you had great intentions. Enjoy your getaway.
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Friday is usually my rest day too however if i want to lose this 25 by Jan and meet the 18lbs with you lovelies in december i have to rock it like never before. I will be hittin the track tonight and pick up on my running. Lets rock it lovelies!!! We can do it and do it again tomorrow. Happy Friday!