nov p90x

Options
I'm starting p90x Nov 2 and any extra encouragement and accountability is always welcome!! I'm so excited and would love to share the journey...

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You've added me but anyone else is also free to. I'm also starting 2nd November :)
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Th4ere is a huge event on FB with John Cogdon (one of the creators of Beachbody) who is doinga challenge for P90X starting Nov 12th.
  • sarahcsmaller
    sarahcsmaller Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 1 down!! Love the challenge and look forward to getting stronger and leaner.

Baby co-operated made me optimistic... I will do this!!
  • Memarana
    Memarana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started P90x Nov 1st and am doing the lean version. Today is day 6 with Kempo X - feeling good!! But also very excited for my day of rest tomorrow :)

Is anyone following the nutrition plan for it? It was kinda confusing to me....
  • michelledelib
    Options
    I just started P90X (again) this Monday - on day 3! It's been a while and I have muscles aching that I forgot I had... Beauty of P90X is that you can push yourself and pace yourself as needed - either way - you are bound to get a great work out!

I LOVE it - but I hate it!
  • cjvasani
    Options
    Hi All - I started P90X on November 12. I am on day 2 of week 2. This week there is noticeable increase in stamina and ability to do more reps. Did plyometrics this morning and felt great! looking forward. Keep pushing play! this is an uphill battle with a huge thanksgiving gathering at my place!
  • cjvasani
    Options
    also, i dropped 3.6 lbs in 8 days of workout. reduced 1.5% of body fat already. I know it's early, but trying to keep myself encouraged and pumped up about this.
  • cjvasani
    Options
    Checkout my blog for updates...also, day 3 of week 3, i weighed in at 223.6, which is a loss of 6.4 lbs since the start of the program. psyched