20 in 2

Options
13»

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I have had a small set back and had a Celiac attack so no working out for 3 days. Back on the Wagon tomorrow :) Still eating good though but adjusting calories to sneak in some goodies!!
  • WynterSkeyes
    WynterSkeyes Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have had a small set back and had a Celiac attack so no working out for 3 days. Back on the Wagon tomorrow :) Still eating good though but adjusting calories to sneak in some goodies!!

Small set backs are no problem as long as you get back on track. We all have them.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hello! I like the positive vibes in this group from what I've read so far. I would love to join in the challenge, and motivate others and myself. My number 1 goal right now is to workout at least every other day. To help me with this, I've made a big calendar and put all my planned workouts into it. This has kept me on track in the past, and I hope it will again. I'm glad to have a group of people like you all to share this 20 lb goal with!
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    Hello! I like the positive vibes in this group from what I've read so far. I would love to join in the challenge, and motivate others and myself. My number 1 goal right now is to workout at least every other day. To help me with this, I've made a big calendar and put all my planned workouts into it. This has kept me on track in the past, and I hope it will again. I'm glad to have a group of people like you all to share this 20 lb goal with!

Welcome aboard. Please join in we would love to have you. If you workout every other day that would be great, 4-5 days a week will do just fine. The calendar is a great idea, I have one myself. I do different exercises so it definitely keeps me on track to which one I am suppose to do on what day. And keeps me on track to how many of what exercise I am suppose to do because I sometimes do challenges and have to up the number daily. We can do this.
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    Hello everyone. How has everything been going? It's Friday, the start of the weekend. I dont know about you guys but the weekends are hard for me. I am off work and tend to snack a little more than usual. So my challenge this weekend is to try not to do a lot of bad snacking. I will try to snack on veggies instead of junk. I hope you all make it through the weekend with little to no hiccups. Happy Losing!!!!!!!!
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Had my 1st nsv. I'm now back into the next size down jeans... woohoo. Roll on the weekend now, that's really motivated me. :happy:
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    I had my 3rd NSV (Non-Scale Victory) on yesterday. I had to buy a new belt. My old belt was too big and defeating the purpose. My 1st was my work pants and my skinny jeans getting too. My 2nd was fitting into my size 12 jeans again that I haven't been in since 2007.
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    Had my 1st nsv. I'm now back into the next size down jeans... woohoo. Roll on the weekend now, that's really motivated me. :happy:

Congrats. I know you are feeling wonderful. I got into my size 12 last week and I haven't been in those since 2007. Go girl, go girl. Keep up the great work.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I had my 3rd NSV (Non-Scale Victory) on yesterday. I had to buy a new belt. My old belt was too big and defeating the purpose. My 1st was my work pants and my skinny jeans getting too. My 2nd was fitting into my size 12 jeans again that I haven't been in since 2007.
    Totally awesome! Congrats x2!!
  • WynterSkeyes
    Options
    Totally awesome! Congrats x2!!

Thank you Steph