Week 2 Day 7

Options
Silly_Sara
Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
I guess this would be the start of Week 2.

So, I decided to start Level 2 today. Jillian kept saying how she wanted me to feel like I was dying. Well, all I can say is she succeeded. Gah. The cheer squat thingies with the arm lifts are the devil. But oh did I work up a sweat.

Day 7 shredded.

Replies

• pinkford
    pinkford Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I decided to do the full 10 of level one...want to be following Natalie totally before I move to the next level - giving myself til Wednesday it looks.

I am too scared to even scroll ahead and see the death threats Jillian makes in Level 2. The consensus across the boards that it is by and large her hardest level!
  • shellux
    shellux Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm allowing roughly 2 weeks for each level with the occasional day of just cardio. I have to remember that this is a life style change and once I have completed the 30 days it doesn't stop there.
  • Silly_Sara
    Options
    I'm allowing roughly 2 weeks for each level with the occasional day of just cardio. I have to remember that this is a life style change and once I have completed the 30 days it doesn't stop there.

This is definitely something we should remember. I just felt like even though several of the moves still challenged me that I was getting too complacent. So I decided the best way to fix that was to give myself an even stronger challenge. And, boy, did I ever.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    I am having an urge to try level two. so i am going to, though a bit scared of it. i am telling myself if it is too hard i can go back to level one. and, yesterday was my break day. no excercise and definitely went over on the calories. didn't bother to finish out the day on mfp. gotta do that everyonce in a while.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    did it! definitely a challenge but do-able. i actually like the pushup variation. call me crazy. =P
  • Silly_Sara
    Options
    did it! definitely a challenge but do-able. i actually like the pushup variation. call me crazy. =P

Yay! Another Level 2 person! It really does challenge you, so I think I'll be okay with this level for 2 weeks or so. I love the ab movements in this one.
  • shellux
    Options
    Ooh you're giving me hope for level 2.

Overslept this morning so didn't manage to complete day 7 level one. Might take it as a rest day, will see how I feel when I get home :)
  • pinkford
    Options
    Starting level 2 night. I may have skipped ahead and saw what was coming....Looks, ummmmm.....neat. Hah.
  • pinkford
    Options
    Shred Day 11, Level 2, Day 1. BAHHHHHHHH. Holy plank position batman. Does feel nice to move past level 1. And I am literally shaking and dripping sweat as I type this! Yahoo...
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Well done ladies! I am going to try tomorrow if foot feels better. Been trying to watch food intake:wink:

I think I will just move up to level 2 though
  • shellux
    Options
    Managed 7 days of level 1 over 2 weeks. Going to attempt level 2 tomorrow, feel I'm ready. Wouldn't say level 1 is now easy but easier.
    I think I would rather hurt/ache over the weekend than when wearing heels for work.
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i hate level two, level one doesnt seem too challenging so i did 3 days of it and went to level 2 and i absolutely hate it, but I am grateful it goes by quickly.. Jillian you ARE a crazy person!!!!