Eyeing someone attractive and then you notice.....

Options
2»

Replies

• MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 things that would potentially bug me and probably wouldn't be able to look past, no matter how damn attractive she is.
    1) A mustache. Light peach fuzz, no problem, but there is a limit.
    2) Hairy forearms. I'm talking as hairy as me or more.

Toe thumbs, webbed feet, other physical oddity wouldn't bother me at all.

A lot of that has to do with skin tone and hair color, which is way beyond their control. Most Spanish women I know have dark hair and this sometimes translates into having some dark arm hair. Granted, every single one of them get it all waxed off, so it's never an issue.

Body hair is something you have no say over, but can control if you put a little time and effort into it.

Definitely not a deal breaker for me *if* it's kept under control.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'll own up. I broke up with a girl after seeing her feet for the first time... her toes looked like just toe bones.... so skinny, I couldn't get over it and she was gone!
  • MikeM53082
    Options
    I'll own up. I broke up with a girl after seeing her feet for the first time... her toes looked like just toe bones.... so skinny, I couldn't get over it and she was gone!

Man, you are tough on women! I don't think I could break up with someone over bony toes. :laugh:
  • poncho33
    Options

Man, you are tough on women! I don't think I could break up with someone over bony toes. :laugh:

They were extra bony man!! I tried to get over it, but I couldn't.

.....they still haunt my dreams!!!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    My ex brother-in-law broke up with a girl because while she was wearing a bathing suit one (yes 1) pubic hair was showing and he said it made him sick. You can imagine he and I didn't get along very well.
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    My ex brother-in-law broke up with a girl because while she was wearing a bathing suit one (yes 1) pubic hair was showing and he said it made him sick. You can imagine he and I didn't get along very well.

Feeling sick over one hair showing doesn't seem to hold out much hope for his love life... Or at least some fairly big limitations!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

I hate the word pubic hair .. lol. I call it "down there hair" .. bahahahahahaha
  • poncho33
    Options

I hate the word pubic hair .. lol. I call it "down there hair" .. bahahahahahaha

short and curlies!!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh man you guys are cracking me up. :laugh:

Now I'm trying to think of random things that turn me way off..

I hate boogers and nose hair. If I meet a hot guy and he has a booger hangin' I focus only on that. Same with crazy nose hair!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i used to not date guys with cowlicks. that was a dumb one

but one i will probably never overlook is bad breath. chronically bad dragon breath. there's nothing worse than a really amazing guy who's hot but his breath smells like he eats a cup of poop between meals
    :brokenheart:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    i used to not date guys with cowlicks. that was a dumb one

but one i will probably never overlook is bad breath. chronically bad dragon breath. there's nothing worse than a really amazing guy who's hot but his breath smells like he eats a cup of poop between meals
    :brokenheart:

Oh BO is the thing that gets me. Not that I'm sweating cause I was working hard musky smeel you guys get --thats hot-- I'm talking about that I havent showered in 3 days stinks that permeates everything. I had a friend who would shower but never use soap he always smelled like a wet dog. Also men who decide to shower in their colagne. I like the way it smells but I dont want to taste it 10 minutes after you leave a room
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 things that would potentially bug me and probably wouldn't be able to look past, no matter how damn attractive she is.

A lot of that has to do with skin tone and hair color, which is way beyond their control. Most Spanish women I know have dark hair and this sometimes translates into having some dark arm hair. Granted, every single one of them get it all waxed off, so it's never an issue.

Body hair is something you have no say over, but can control if you put a little time and effort into it.

Waxing arm hair? You're kidding me right.

I have dark arm hair and its never been a problem for me. I actually kinda like mine.

Arm hair is such a first world problem. If anyone I knew waxed theirs off, we wouldn't be friends.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I have dark arm hair and its never been a problem for me. I actually kinda like mine.

Arm hair is such a first world problem. If anyone I knew waxed theirs off, we wouldn't be friends.

Wait wait wait before it sounds like Mike is being Mike again (no offense Mike )this one is true. Atleast where we live. Alot of hispanic women have thick dark course arm hair (Luckily I took after my dads side there) My sister shaves her arms and so do many of my hispanic friends. If not they kinda start to look like chewbacca. Also remeber in south fl its hot and humid 90% of the year according to my sister that hair makes them sweaty and itchy. Infact several of the hispanic men I know shave their arms too.
  • meshashesha2012
    Options

i sugar which is pretty much the same thing as waxing..

as a dark skinned dark haired lady i can tell you that shaving your pits leads to dark underarms. i learned about pit sugaring from my southeast asian, middle eastern and north african female friends, so it's not just a first world thing.
  • MikeM53082
    Options

Just out of curiosity, where in the U.S. do you live? Maybe it's a regional thing..?

I live in south Florida and almost every women I've met, dated, or became friends with all waxed their arms. Most of them had dark hair naturally, so it was more visible on their skin.

Waxing is a huge business down here.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

Wait wait wait before it sounds like Mike is being Mike again (no offense Mike )this one is true. Atleast where we live. Alot of hispanic women have thick dark course arm hair (Luckily I took after my dads side there) My sister shaves her arms and so do many of my hispanic friends. If not they kinda start to look like chewbacca. Also remeber in south fl its hot and humid 90% of the year according to my sister that hair makes them sweaty and itchy. Infact several of the hispanic men I know shave their arms too.

Regardless, that's just his personal preference. He's not saying women who choose not to wax dark body hair are bad, just that it doesn't work for him and that's fine!

I look very Spanish, but fortunately I didn't get the body hair problem except for my eyebrows. If I had black arm hair I would definitely shave/wax it.

Mesha, I've never heard of sugaring, what is that?
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options

Just out of curiosity, where in the U.S. do you live? Maybe it's a regional thing..?

I live in south Florida and almost every women I've met, dated, or became friends with all waxed their arms. Most of them had dark hair naturally, so it was more visible on their skin.

Waxing is a huge business down here.

I live in the Midwest. I guess we're more down to earth here because I've never heard of waxing your arms. Good riddance!

Mesha, I'm white and very pale skinned and I have dark underarms from shaving as well. Always have.
  • meshashesha2012
    Options
    sugaring is GREAT.

it's basically using a sugar paste to stick to the hair and use a piece of gauze to pull it off. it works the same as sugaring only it's not hot and less damaging to the skin. i love hanging out with my southeast asian and middle eastern friends because they have SO many tried and true beauty secrets :laugh:

http://tipnut.com/body-sugaring/

it's messy to do on your own, but if you have any threading places near you (another awesome thing !!) then they will have sugaring too.

i used to shave and got the dark underarms but sugaring helping that go away.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I think that this whole hairless thing is funny. My 13 year old and his friends count the numbers of hairs that grow under their arms and celebrate who ever has the most! A couple of them have .. down there hair .. and they are GODS .. lol.

At what age does that stop being cool and they need to shave it all off? Personally .. hair doesn't bother me. In fact .. unless you are shaving that **** daily, it gives me hair down there burn when we have sex from the hair that is growing back! lol.