what will be your biggest obstacle?

Options
during the challenge , do you think you will have any weak moments or "fighting temptations"?

Replies

• iCalibeauty
    iCalibeauty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My fiancee is one of those people that is just skinny for no reason. Well he is fighting to build muscle mass and gain weight, while I am fighting to keep it off! lol Pray for me yall!
  • dkawhite
    Options
    I think mines would be just forcing myself to do it. It not like i do not have time to. Also eating I can wake up at 6 in the morning and do not eat or drink maybe unitl 8pm sometimes.and its usually a fast food meal. Its a habit i Started in college that really hard to break now that I am home and we do not really cook meals in the house.
  • Kimberbuzz
    Options
    Sticking to the plan and exercising regularly will be my biggest obstacles. I've only logged 30 min of cardio this week. Not good, but I haven't given up the fight!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My biggest obstacle will be exercise! I do pretty good with the food part...I've lost 61 pounds since February of this year and now it is going very slowly. I know I would lose more if I would just get my behind up off the couch and move! Hoping this challenge will motivate me! I'm in!!