Wanna be friends?

Options
13»

Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm slowly sending out friend requests to everyone who has posted before me. My diary is open to my friends, so they can see the good and the bad.

Please feel free to add me.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hola Peeps!
    I love friends! I am a positive, happy, and somewhat snarky kinda gal who will always be supportive to her friends!

If you are having a bad day, I will help you through it. I will share tips that have gotten me through my first 97 pounds of weight loss and will ask for help getting me through my next 100 pounds! That being said, if you come to me saying "it wasn't my fault I ate that gallon of ice cream, my honey made me do it", I will call you out!

My diary is as open as I am and I am on MFP daily and log EVERYTHING! In fact I have an addiction to MFP that I may have to seek therapy for...
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    hi all, my diary open im happy to be added.
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm quiet, but supportive and my diary is open to friends. So feel free to send a request....
  • evmoses
    evmoses Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am on everyday to log and will do my best to give and take support! :smile: :happy: Don't like to whine and ok with a pep talk if I start to backslide or gain weight. Have been on this journey many times and really hope to do this for the long term this time The logging has worked for me before but I would always stop and regain as much as 60 lbs. DO NOT EVER WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN! I have a plan for myself and so far it seems to be something I can live with long term...lol okay... a month and a half...but it has seemed really easy this time. I did not get discouraged when I hit a plateau just kept to the plan. Anyway, off topic...sorry...friend me!
  • suite16
    Options
    add me too!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. My diary is always open. Most times i log my food and then there are times I dont. But i try my best to log most days. I am a workout-a-holc so you will see that more than anything else.
  • ruthmiriam
    ruthmiriam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Me too! My diary is open, and I log every day--except tomorrow, we are going into San Francisco for a night out to celebrate my husband's 40th birthday! But other than that, I am very consistent. I love looking at other people's diaries and getting ideas on things to try.
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awys willing to make friends and share mutual support. :flowerforyou:
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Anybody wanna be friends? Raise your hand and send a friend request!
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I'm here every day. I do like to have friends who want to interact (I try and comment regularly), and I love to see healthy diaries I can get good ideas from.
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Am here for motivation also and could use more motivation. Add me if you like!!!
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've been here almost a year now, about time I made some friends! My diary is open to friends, I'm on every day, progress is slow so I could do with some support and positive advice.
  • fitnessgal1318
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well! I have been on here for almost a year and would love friends that are supportive, helpful and commited to health. I'm not perfect...(yes I love food and wine and believe in moderation) We are all in this together!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Can't have too many friends! Always happy to add anyone :)
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You can pop in on me anytime my diary is open. My goals are to eat for my health as I have hypertension so I do my best to eat low carb, sugar free & gluten free to the best of my ability.
  • gailm575
    gailm575 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie and would love to connect with friends. Please feel free to add me! Oh and hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving
  • nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..I have an open diary anyway and could always use advice.

Mind you, if you are the type to eat less than 1200 and then wonder why you are starving/weak/moody/tired, I will tell you what I think and then delete you. I like people who fuel their body properly!

Stats: 44, 5'9", two kids (aged 8 and 4), one husband, sort of maintaining/strength training/losing vanity pounds. Work at home - with all the resulting temptations!

In Adelaide, Australia.