Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

day 1

TPS65
TPS65 Posts: 31 Member
Done 60 mins cardio today, total distance is 11.47 km :)

Happy exercising everyone

Replies

• anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • PennyHarris123
    PennyHarris123 Posts: 159 Member
    45 mins of boxfit after work for me - good luck everyone :smile:
  • 60 minutes total with cardio and strength.
  • Hi friends: Today I burned 252 calories doing 35 minutes of "treadmill, running (jogging) - 1.93 miles

I would have run for longer but it was 9:00pm already and I was worried my treadmill would wake my neighbors... Tomorrow I’ll start my run much earlier... I promise ;)
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    I was a slacker today....Only did 30 min of walking. but its better than sitting my lazy butt on the couch!
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Got a high five on myfit bit today. 30 minutes on the elliptical and 4.4 miles logged today so far. Everyone is doing great so far!
  • Hello all I had an easy start today. Incredible crappy weather here and a dental procedure, not making excuses...
    I managed to get 45 minutes in
  • NurseJodies
    NurseJodies Posts: 65 Member
    Susie, You truely have my sympathies. My mouth is still unhappy with these temporary crowns! We all know you can kill it, but this challenge is about doing something everyday. Well done!
  • aedlife
    aedlife Posts: 39 Member
    Got home from work to find we had no power. Ended up lighting candles, playing the radio, dancing with the kids. We only did this for about 20 minutes....so now I owe myself 10 minutes this month:)
  • Katmiller73
    Katmiller73 Posts: 99 Member
    Walking for 98 min-4.36 miles