Replies

• stephyw2001
    stephyw2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Right on! Let's do this.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Saved the gym for after work so I can stay longer and do cardio AND weights today.

My goal this weekend is to NOT rest - I usually spend all weekend out and about, cleaning, running errands, cooking, socializing.....this weekend I am going to hit the gym both days and/or do P90X with hubby or go running with son. Or all of the above.
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Friday is normaly my off day too....I have ALOT going on with the kids this weekend. I will try to make time for a long run on Sunday, I have been wanting to try out near my house. It will be a nice switch from the Gym.
  • lglahti
    lglahti Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to skip this challenge. I play hockey once a week but because of scheduling mishaps I have 2 games on Sunday!! I'm thinking my calorie burn will be high on that day. Today I'm just going to go about my regular routine. Good luck everyone!!
  • halffullpgh
    halffullpgh Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    UGH! I have dinner plans tonight at a friends and am still trying to talk myself into stopping at the gym afterward, but it is tough to get yourself to go at 8pm on a full belly.
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I am going to do my absolute best to squeeze in some sort of workout tonight. My son has his last football game and I need to pick up the coach's gift for my daughter's soccer team. Hopefully I can still make it work!
  • hhsteele
    Options
    This challenge inspired me to get out of bed this morning and go for a run. My first since joining myfitnesspal at the beginning of the week!!
  • stephyw2001
    stephyw2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Friday's challenge complete with my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD - Level 1. (My butt is still sore from No More Trouble Zones to do any higher level than 1 lol) What's Saturday's challenge?
  • dkmsindependent
    dkmsindependent Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my big burn day.
    I walked to and from work (340 calories)
    Spinning class (510)
    For at total of 850 Calories burned!

This is even better because I haven't exercised for months because some ovarian cysts...
    So great to sweat again!
  • housewivve
    Options
    I have done so much walking today!! Combine total of 2 hours...60 minutes sessions. I'm also going to try and fit in some yoga tonight before bed!
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Well didnt hit the track like i wanted to but i sure did do a lot of walking. Burned little over 400 calories.
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    had to work late but did manage to get in a 1 mile walk!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    im heading out to the gym right now!! 30 min on bike at least 85 RPMs Level 9
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    30 mins elliptical trainer - 427 cals
    I haven't done much in very long time, so this is huge for me :)
  • alondrap25
    alondrap25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well I tried, unfortunatly friday is a busy busy day, I only got 100 calories in today. Ill have to make it up on sat and sunday. :(
  • smartin_86
    Options
    I burned 799 calories an 5 mile walk. 85 minutes of non stop walking, been a while since I have pulled that one off. Feel great. Have a great weekend, friends!!!
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to do my challenge yesterday. Was gone all day shopping with my daughter and grandaughter. It was 4:00 when we got home...time to get house straightened up before hubby gets home then supper cooked and kitchen cleaned. By then was close to bedtime :(