Sunday Challenge!! You're going to LOVE this one!!

Options
Sorry I was MIA yesterday! We were out of town and I only had my phone with me - AND apparently I can't access groups or message boards from my phone! FAIL!! (PLEASE someone tell me I'm wrong and explain to me how I can fix it)

Sooooo - for todays' chalenge, I want everyone to plan out every meal for the upcoming week! THEN - tell us what you're eating! I like to use Sunday's to plan and prep - of course there are lot's of Sunday's that I don't do it, so this will make me accountable!

Replies

• meganlynn0103
    Options
    I cant get to my groups either with just the app but i can when i use the internet on my phone. Will start planning my meals and let yall know. :-)
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i got homework to do!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Perfect- I need to make out my new menu and go to the grocery store.
  • texasokie
    texasokie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This one will be hard for me as I've been here at work since 6:30 this morning. I get off work at 3:30pm then am going to an hour long zumba class at 4:00 which means It'll be 6:00pm before I get home. But I will try.
  • Tammiecarver
    Tammiecarver Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    The phone app will not let you go to groups, but if you pull it up on your phone internet then bookmark it, you will always be able to have access to it just as fast.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I knew the answer would simple like that...DUH! Thanks everyone!!
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    So here is my menu for the week. I repeat most of the meals most of the days. This menu is for a jumpstart not a long term plan.
    Breakfast: boiled egg and organic low-fat choc milk
    10 am snack: peppers, Laughing Cow swiss cheese
    lunch: ham wrap(ww) with carrots, protein bar or homemade turkey meatball sub
    4pm snack: almonds and Greek yogurt
    dinner: smoothie
    Go to snack if I am still hungry- skim milk with sf vanilla syrup
    Fitness goals-w/o 5x- 2 full body wo, 2 spin classes, 1 Zumba class and complete the first week of c25k
    Water goal- 64+oz a day
  • housewivve
    Options
    but I've got a headache!! lol :P I know I need to stop making excuses and sit down and do this! I think it will help a lot in the upcoming week!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but my week is planned!

Breakfast: Turkey Bacon and Plain Greek Yogurt w/ rasberry preserves and flax seeds
    AM Snack: Almonds & Berries
    Lunch: Turkey Taco Meat & Corn (M-TH then lunch out w/ the hubby on Friday)
    PM Snack: 2 reduced fat cheese sticks (& sweet potato chips on running days)
    Dinner: Grilled Skinless Leg Quarters & Steamed Broccoli (M-W only then something else TH/F)
    Dessert: Fat free milk w/ sugar free chocolate syrup

Running Days: Monday, Thursday, & Saturday (double on Sat)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    i blog my menus here - http://everythingisbetterwithcheese.blogspot.com/2012/11/menu-planning-114-1110.html

exercise plan for the week:
    monday - walk 5 miles, run 30 minutes, 30 day shred (band concert)
    tuesday - walk 2.5 miles, cycle for 45 minutes, 30 day shred (massage)
    wednesday - walk 2.5 miles, cycle 30 minutes, yoga 30 minutes, 30 day shred
    thursday - walk 6 miles, run 30 minutes, 30 day shred (lunch out)
    friday - cycle 30 minutes, yoga 30 minutes, 30 day shred (bible study)
    saturday - rest
    sunday - run 8 miles, rollerskate 2 hours