Tracking IP diet on MFP??

Options
Can't believe I made it so far. Totally has had it's ups and downs. Still not feeling 100%. But getting the hang of it.

AND I don't think I am tracking my food right here. It's easy for the Ideal Protein stuff but for the veggies and meat, I can't always seem to get exactly what I want.

Is it worth tracking here when you are on IP???

It's getting me confused and upset at times.

Replies

• fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged. You can track your IP products as well as everything else. I always look up generic for vegetables and things like that. I think it is worth it because you can see the calories. You will usually be under if you are being strict. For me, I have been off for a month and just getting back on. I can tell when I don't lose and it's because I keep going off. Stick to both and you will do great! Good luck!
  • Trekmamma
    Options
    Thank you!! Guess I am in the feeling sorry for myself while I munch on soy chips and my husband eats pizza. We'll see how I did with my 1st weigh in Monday. And still hoping the side effects COMPLETELY go away.
  • TBirdReets
    Options
    I was convinced I was going to die the first week.....I promise it goes away and you will feel great! Keep strong!
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I made it so far. Totally has had it's ups and downs. Still not feeling 100%. But getting the hang of it.

AND I don't think I am tracking my food right here. It's easy for the Ideal Protein stuff but for the veggies and meat, I can't always seem to get exactly what I want.

Is it worth tracking here when you are on IP???

It's getting me confused and upset at times.

I enjoy tracking here on MFP because I love looking at my daily wheel and seeing my percentages of protein, carbs and fat. It is extra motivation for me! Monday is my 1 week weigh in as well. Good luck to both of us! Also, once you add your veggies & meat, the next time you eat the same ones it should be much easier to find and add. The thing I notice I am having a hard time with is always having access to the veggies. Yesterday I was at my hair salon during lunch & had my protein shake but no veggies...guess I should have planned ahead better & packed a baggie of raw veggies! :)
  • Trekmamma
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I guess it gives me a rough estimate. @Maymichelle: I lost 6.6lbs. I was hoping for more, but am motivated to go on.
    @teeBirdReets : Amen Sista!!! Last week sucked. I told the coach I have motivation not to cheat because I certainly don't want to go through that anytime soon.