I am new :)

Options
Hello everyone! I found your group and figured I would introduce myself. I am a mom of two beautiful babies. My son is 2 1/2 years old and our daughter will be 6 weeks soon. I got cleared from my doctor yesterday to start working out and get rid of all this baby weight!! YAY!! I am exclusively breastfeeding our daughter. My supply is perfect I am just worried about it when I start back on my work out routine. I love to run and I plan on doing some other work outs including being involved in a local stroller strides group and the Insanity program. If you all have any tips I would love to hear them!! Thanks!!

Replies

• Hello everyone! I found your group and figured I would introduce myself. I am a mom of two beautiful babies. My son is 2 1/2 years old and our daughter will be 6 weeks soon. I got cleared from my doctor yesterday to start working out and get rid of all this baby weight!! YAY!! I am exclusively breastfeeding our daughter. My supply is perfect I am just worried about it when I start back on my work out routine. I love to run and I plan on doing some other work outs including being involved in a local stroller strides group and the Insanity program. If you all have any tips I would love to hear them!! Thanks!!

Hello RenLynn08, glad to have you as part of the group ! Congrats on the new addition and I advise u to take your exercising slow and at your own pace ! Some times the dr. can give a mom the clear to exercise but their body isnt always ready. Some times we have to follow our instinct, you know ?

I too was worried about my milk supply slowing when I started to watch my diet and exercise but, as long as you drink lots and lots of water, it really helps keep your supply up ! We wanna lose weight but not dry up right !! I wish u the best on your journey and look forward to do this together and that's to all the ladies in the group !!!