Season 3 - Episode 4 "Killer Within" (11/04/12)

Options
AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
This thread serves as a place to discuss speculation, and then reaction to the 11/04/12 episode

AMC Sneak Peek:

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-304-the-walking-dead-killer-within

YouTube Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ilF-MYGfRKg

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    OMG LOST FOR WORDS
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    OMG!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! i am glad Lori is dead. but man it was hard to watch Rick's reaction. great acting on his part.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    sad to see the actor that plays T Dog cry on Talking Dead. :(
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Awesome episode!! Poor T-Dog! At least he went out like a hero.

Not terribly upset about Lori, I figured she would die at some point. But I totally teared up with Ricks reaction afterwards.
    Incredibly believable.

Best kill goes to Glen when he whacked the zombies head in half with a machete in the yard.

I hope Carol is dead also. I find her incredibly annoying.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how sad it was. I figured they'd both go eventually, but not this soon, specially Lori! The ending was the worst part when Rick fell down and cried. ): It's going to be so weird now.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Happy that Lori is gone.. but SO SAD to see T-dog out..... :(
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Yes Tdog went out like a gangster. My kids laugh at me for crying. My teenager said mom it fake it's just a show. I mean you would think it was your people's that got eaten. Lori omg who is going to feed that baby someone better pop out a breast and get to sucking or something.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Yes Tdog went out like a gangster. My kids laugh at me for crying. My teenager said mom it fake it's just a show. I mean you would think it was your people's that got eaten. Lori omg who is going to feed that baby someone better pop out a breast and get to sucking or something.

LOL!!! Your kids are hilarious!

I was thinking the same thing about Lori's baby!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Awesome episode!! Poor T-Dog! At least he went out like a hero.

Not terribly upset about Lori, I figured she would die at some point. But I totally teared up with Ricks reaction afterwards.
    Incredibly believable.

Best kill goes to Glen when he whacked the zombies head in half with a machete in the yard.

I hope Carol is dead also. I find her incredibly annoying.

Yeah Carol is out there somewhere all alone, she may not make it, and that would be ok with me...lol
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I really felt like I was punched in the gut while watching this episode. It was great though, I'm still in shock. Those last moments were incredibly sad and moving. Lori wasn't my favorite character, but she was definitely softer this season. The moment she and Rick had before chaos erupted was touching, but so bittersweet in the end. Maggie carrying the baby in shock, Rick's reaction...gosh, what a great and crushing episode.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    As painful as Rick's reaction was, my reaction was, "Dude, go to Carl. SOMEONE... hug Carl."

He's going to be seriously f'ed up after this.

On a lighter note, when Maggie starting taking Lori's pants off, and Carl looked so uncomfortable, I though, "Well, maybe you'll think twice before makin' moves on Hershel's daughter." Nothing like the gory end of sex-ed to sink the message in. :laugh:
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Fantastic episode, my eyes got watery in the final scene.

To all the Lori haters, and there are plenty of you, I am fairly convinced she was designed as a unlikable character, so the writers did their job. I hope she's not dead, so you get wound up even more. I am not sure how you could survive a hack-job caesarian without immediate medical attention, but anything can happen in tv.
  • backwardslant
    backwardslant Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I totally cried. But it was nice to see Andrew Lincoln get to show some real acting prowess - Rick can sometimes be a bit of a one note character to me, and his ending scene last night was incredible. What a great episode!
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    aww T-dog i loved him :(
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I balled my eyes out.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Bummed about T-Dog. It's like we barely got a chance to know him. He had more lines in this episode than any other. :cry:
  • IronDame
    IronDame Posts: 275
    Options
    The time change really screwed me over. I passed out, luckily I woke up at 1:00am and they were replaying it. I got excited about Lori dying, then I saw poor Rick. :(

I really like T dog...sad he is gone too. :(
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

It's actually proven that a women that hasn't even given birth can start lactating when a baby starts to suck often and hard enough. So maybe one of the girls can step up and try to get things done.

I loved T-Dog.... When he died i literally yelled "NOOOOOO.....Not T-Dog!!!!!!!"
    Lori.. who cares
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking the new baby is going to get snuffed out in some future episode for crying and attracting walkers.