Weeeeekend recap!

Options
So .. peeps .. how was your weekend? I ended things with the marine and the school guy. Barf. Muscles aren't everything .. or anything really.

Went to a Pure Romance party this weekend! Holy hell! That was the most super fun thing I have ever done! We had lots and lots of wine and there were lots and lots of sex toys and lotions and whips and anything else you could imagine! I had never been to one of these parties before. Such fun!!! I wound up spending $130!!! WTF!

LMAO .. they had one there .. they called it "The Classic" .. it was this giant rubbery penis with a suction cup on the bottom so you could securely attach it to any surface and have your way with it! ha! I have never seen such a thing! These women were crazy!

Sunday I watched my Steelers kick some Giants butt. Don't get me started on the officiating.

How about you?

Replies

• SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I unpacked and chatted with a friend, went to visit my mom for a short visit Sunday and that was it! Did you check out any of PR's warming lotion??
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Pure Romance parties are a hoot! I haven't been to one in a few years and I go in telling myself I can't buy anything...

The first half I was a bit worried, but the Steelers pulled out a good looking win over the Giants. Yeah, Officiating sucked, I have a feeling some of the money going toward helping Sandy victims went into the refs pockets "by mistake". But what was classic was the "oh ****" look on Manning's face in the 4th when he realized he lost control of the game...

Friday night I had a Happy Hour out with friends that I haven't seen for a while, they got married Labor Day weekend and come home from their honeymoon with a bit more than they bargained for...I'm happy for them. The husband is the first friend I had when I moved to Columbus in 2004 and ever since I met him he's wanted to get married and have babies...he's finally getting that wish...

I had a very lazy weekend. Had a "get rid of my fat clothes" ceremony...I now officially don't own anything larger than a 10. I couldn't part with my 8's and 10's, even though I've been in 4's and 6's for 4 months...mind games are a horrible thing to play.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Did you check out any of PR's warming lotion??

I did .. I figured since I don't actually have a man at the present time I would wait on that. I got this stuff that is activated by air .. she said who needs a man when you have a fan ..lol.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I hooked up with someone I used to date, we're gonna try the whole FWB thing. He might punk out but I don't care, I got mine :)

Also I got q puppy! :D he's so awesome!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Did you check out any of PR's warming lotion??

I did .. I figured since I don't actually have a man at the present time I would wait on that. I got this stuff that is activated by air .. she said who needs a man when you have a fan ..lol.

Well, you know my story! Mine is still unopened in the cabinet-maybe one day I will get to use it LOL
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love pure romance parties! Such a blast! And good stuff there! I dropped like 70 bucks
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I had two first dates this weekend. One was on Friday we went to a Thai restaurant about 7pm and talked until closing and we texted all weekend. The other was a wine bar on Saturday, met around 8pm and yep talked until closing and texted all weekend. They both have great things about them that I liked and lots in common. Both wanted to do a second date, so hopefully then, I can see who I want to keep on talking with.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I looove pure romance! I have their Body Dew after bath oil mist. It smells sooo good and feels amazing on my skin.

After this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'm single again. (long, annoying story) And at this point, I don't really even care enough to reach out and verify it. So there's that. ;)
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Warming lotion...the chemical stuff freaks me out...bad experience with warming tanning lotion once..and that was only on my legs! So...how did you spend your $130?

I had dinner out and an art gallery wine/cheese evening on Friday..the wine was terrible, but the event and company was fun (my boss and another faculty member).

Update: talked to new boy who is still sick... we have way too much in common...possibility we have been separated at birth? Anyway..I was scared as he is overweight...but it turns out he goes to a gym and has lost over 30 lbs. fairly recently...yay! He wants to take me out for dinner after work one night this week.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Update: talked to new boy who is still sick... we have way too much in common...possibility we have been separated at birth? Anyway..I was scared as he is overweight...but it turns out he goes to a gym and has lost over 30 lbs. fairly recently...yay! He wants to take me out for dinner after work one night this week.

Wow that's great! :smile:

My weekend was blah. Blah by work, gym, sleep, rinse repeat. Oh and the whole fall back 1 hr for those affected by it, I got 1 hr extra of work, unpaid. :grumble: That's ok though, in the Spring when we spring forward 1 hr, I only work for 7hrs, but get paid as if I worked 8. My weekend starts in 20 mins. I have plans to see that new Wreck-it-Ralph movie with some friends. Heard it's pretty good.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Pure Romance parties are a hoot! I haven't been to one in a few years and I go in telling myself I can't buy anything...

The first half I was a bit worried, but the Steelers pulled out a good looking win over the Giants. Yeah, Officiating sucked, I have a feeling some of the money going toward helping Sandy victims went into the refs pockets "by mistake". But what was classic was the "oh ****" look on Manning's face in the 4th when he realized he lost control of the game...

I had a very lazy weekend. Had a "get rid of my fat clothes" ceremony...I now officially don't own anything larger than a 10. I couldn't part with my 8's and 10's, even though I've been in 4's and 6's for 4 months...mind games are a horrible thing to play.

Agreed on the Manning look! hahahahaha! YAY you on the get rid of your fat clothes ceremony!!!! Good for you!

Aww! Super glad you gave him a chance!!! woot woot!
    I looove pure romance! I have their Body Dew after bath oil mist. It smells sooo good and feels amazing on my skin.

After this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'm single again. (long, annoying story) And at this point, I don't really even care enough to reach out and verify it. So there's that. ;)

That Body Dew did smell amazing! There was so much stuff i wanted to order! I have to pace myself ..lol .. btw .. I looked at your pics and you are adorable! Sorry to hear that you are single again .. unless we are sorry we aren't sorry .. in that case .. yay you!

Iniffa .. yay for two boys!!! woot woot!

Hey there pink batman! Have fun at the movie!

Kits .. awwwwww on the puppy! that is a big commitment! lol!! FWB hot? Yay or nay? I don't know why anyone would bail on a FWB situation .. lol
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    This weekend was pretty tame. Took my son to the zoo on Saturday for their zoo boo thing that was postponed because of the storm. He loved it and we froze our *kitten* off. lol Sunday I took him to see Hotel Transylvania and it was mediocre. He laughed at some of it and we ended up leaving before the end.

Saturday night after D went to bed, my guy came over. We talked for hours and other stuff. lol Poor thing had to work Sunday morning. I know that I haven't talked much about him. My irrational self feels like if I discuss him it will jinx the whole thing. Stupid and ridiculous I know. lol
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    My weekend was pretty normal. Took the kids to see Wreck it Ralph at the drive in Friday night and had a blast. The movie was cute, so have fun Lacroyx!! Saturday morning took the kids to swim lessons and left a note for the hot swim instructor. No news to report there. :sad: But then got to do some shopping, went for a good run to get rid of nervous energy and hung around the house. Sunday was church and then took the kids to my dad's house where they got to have double dips of ice cream for good report cards. :noway: A good, but busy weekend. So glad everyone seems to have had such good weekends!!
  • disneywm76
    Options
    I know that I haven't talked much about him. My irrational self feels like if I discuss him it will jinx the whole thing. Stupid and ridiculous I know. lol

I do this too, so you're not alone.....
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I have news!!!!:bigsmile:
    Mr. NG and I are now and official couple. I have a BF lol:flowerforyou:
    He asked me friday when we went out for his birthday. Saturday we went to a little tiki bar in the keys and watched a cover band. Then Sunday we went to the air show with his family it was a blast. I'd never been before so it was cool. Going to get new sneakers today since mine are shot and tonight I;m going out with a bunch of my friends to sing kareoke :drinker:
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have news!!!!:bigsmile:
    He asked me friday when we went out for his birthday. Saturday we went to a little tiki bar in the keys and watched a cover band. Then Sunday we went to the air show with his family it was a blast. I'd never been before so it was cool. Going to get new sneakers today since mine are shot and tonight I;m going out with a bunch of my friends to sing kareoke :drinker:

Yay!!! So exciting!!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I had two first dates this weekend. One was on Friday we went to a Thai restaurant about 7pm and talked until closing and we texted all weekend. The other was a wine bar on Saturday, met around 8pm and yep talked until closing and texted all weekend. They both have great things about them that I liked and lots in common. Both wanted to do a second date, so hopefully then, I can see who I want to keep on talking with.

Two great dates? You are a rockstar! Keep us posted.

@Jenbit. Yay!
  • disneywm76
    Options

Woohoo!!! Congrats! :drinker: :drinker:
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I hooked up with someone I used to date, we're gonna try the whole FWB thing. He might punk out but I don't care, I got mine :)

Also I got q puppy! :D he's so awesome!

High fiving both of these things. The first because sometimes a person just has to (I'm heading this direction with an ex- feeling unmotivated to date).

The second because dogs are just the best things ever. Congratulations! I spent part of the weekend hoping my dog wouldn't die because of all of the candy wrapper foil she ate.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I had a date on Friday that went fairly well....it's just that he lives with his mom,,,at age 42. Is this a deal breaker? Help me out ladies! I tried to get to why but couldn't. He wouldn't say.