started stage 2 today - end of stage 1 results..

Options
okidoki7
okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
hiya everyone, i did my first stage 2 workout today, omg...what a shock to the system, i found them all really quite challenging, i upped my weight a LOT and managed ok...was so pleased with myself lol.....anyone else really grateful of the 75 second rests ??? lol.....

i took my weight and measurements this morning just before i started, im doing this at the beginning of each stage and i tell you what i cannot say it loud enough...MEASURE YOURSELF !!!!!!! my results are

7lb LOST

11.5inches LOST

i hope you're all having a great day and great workout...xx

Replies

• jfrankic
    jfrankic Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Fabulous job. Thanks for positing. I'm so excited to start next week!!! You'll be my go-to girl. ;-)
  • mermegan
    mermegan Posts: 143
    Options
    You're killing it Oikidoki! Great job
  • okidoki7
    Options
    thanks so much, i think for me its such a great programme, no hours of sloggin it out, its hard but very much worth it..i have about 2.5stone (35lb) still to lose,but if i can average 7lbper month, with the added inch loss, i'll be happy :)

good luck jfrankic...am sure you'll love it :)
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Thanks for sharing them. I just started the program- so would love to see myself shaping up like this!
  • jsextrasmooth
    jsextrasmooth Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Way to go Okidoki :drinker:

I have one more workout to go on Stage 1. Don't think I will have lost any weight as I only need to lose a few lbs, for me it's about shaping up and losing body fat. Will definitely be taking more measurements at the end of this stage so I can track my progress better in the coming stages.
  • okidoki7
    Options
    lik_11...its a really great programme, am sure you'll love it :) good luck

jsextrasmooth....good luck with moving onto stage 2...im really aching today lol....definitely make sure you take your measurements, especially as you say you dont have much to lose...
  • CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I started stage 2 today too! I did the following:

push press squats - 35 lbs
    step ups - 22.5 lb dumbells
    dumbbell row - 15 lbs (had to balance foot on step...)
    split squat (elevated) - 15 lbs
    push-ups -T-style

What weights did you start with?
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I just found out about this group even though I already finished stage 4.
    Cangirl, this is how much weight I started and finished the stage:
    Push press squat 35 lbs - 45 lbs
    Step ups 30 lbs DBS - 75 lbs bbs
    Db row 15 lbs - 25 lbs
    Split squat 20 lbs - 35 lbs
  • CanGirl40
    Options
    Thanks kharufa! That definitely gives me the idea that I'm starting with the proper weight...should probably up it for step ups and split squats!
  • TerezaToledo
    TerezaToledo Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I really like what he says on page 136 about how much should you lift and how you should increase through out the workouts. Too bad I didn't pay attention the first time and just realized it in the end of stage 4.

Okidoki, your progress is amazing! I didn't drop much weigh or inches on stage one (I was close to my goal already), but I saw I difference in the mirror and in my bf %.
  • CanGirl40
    Options
    I really like what he says on page 136 about how much should you lift and how you should increase through out the workouts. Too bad I didn't pay attention the first time and just realized it in the end of stage 4.

Okidoki, your progress is amazing! I didn't drop much weigh or inches on stage one (I was close to my goal already), but I saw I difference in the mirror and in my bf %.

Thanks kharufa! I just re-read 136!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I start today!!! I'm on 95 pounds for the step-ups already using the bar on my back. I'm super stoked! :)