MAHVELOUS MONDAY!

Options
2»

Replies

• jiz35
    jiz35 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Remember, remember the 5th of November... (Guy Fawks night for those not from UK). Fire works & bonefire?? Not here though.

Spent my "mahvelous Monday" morning at a spa. Did my 1km swim with the sun shining in the outdoor infinity pool overlooking the Med. Then went and had my hair cut followed by meeting a friend for coffee. What a nice day.I wish they were all like that.
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Totally remembered to bring my lunch to work today so I am sitting here looking at MFP eating raw veggies with 60 cal dip!!
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Got up at 4:00am, went to the gym and did my strength training circuit then did 65 minutes on the elliptical. Then went to work. Looking forward to the chicken and rice soup I made yesterday for dinner tonight.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Painted trim on house for both days of weekend (thank goodness weather held) - (MFP has no calorie burn for painting-nor Zumba-I just used several different things that I think would qualify) Today back to work and a hour of Zumba tonight. Looking forward to Thanksgiving week-3 of my grandchildren are spending the week with me-and I am on vacation which makes our time together that much sweeter. My granddaughter called last night and talked to me for 2 hours about everything we are going to do-how can that not make it a Mahvelous Monday
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congrats to those of you who are off work today! I am not and have next year's budget to work on plus purchasing a new building! After work, I will walk my pup, Abby, then do 30 minutes of pilates or yoga. Need to get back to strength training.
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Monday was yesterday for me :) It's 5.00 am in the morning my usual wake up time

I took my dog for our usual morning walk of 30 minutes down by the beach, he loves it as do I, there's nothing like the smell and sound of the ocean to clear the senses first thing early morning.

Then I had a quick fibre cereal brekky with protein powder and soy milk before washing all the windows and scrubbing the patio down. It looks so much fresher now :)

Exercise for me was my usual 45 minutes of intense aqua cardio 'treading water vigorously and other movements' that really get's my heart rate going! And then I used my resistance bands in the afternoon to do some leg work, squats etc

Lastly i had a beautiful piece of grilled Salmon for dinner and that was my day marvellous!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    The weather is great today, I will take a walk later and hopefully a bike ride, have a mahvalous day......
  • luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Got my hair coloured.... no exercise today, maybe a walk tonight. But Happy Monday!!
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1 hour and 20 minutes left at work then off to the gym (still haven't decided if I want to do the treadmill or stationary bike???). I did just had my excitement for the day...the postal lady and a female tenant at my workplace got in a screaming match right in front of my desk. My blood is pumping now...
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my birthday and my grandson's, so it was not one of my proudest moments!!!!!! I am back in control now tho.
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOVE all the celebrating and pampering and happiness everybody's sharing today! I wish there were a LIKE button so I could show you all each time I smile when I read your posts, but until then, here's one big LIKE for everybody!

Time for Chardonnay.

Cheers,
    Alice
  • mystikfairy61
    mystikfairy61 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Did 65 minutes of Zumba today, 45 mins of cardio and 20 mins of toning!! My 21 yr old daughter is with me for a while since her hubby is working out of town, so we are working out together, which really makes it fun!!

Can someone tell me how to put my ticker on my posts?? I can't seem to figure it out.....:ohwell:
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,067 Member
    Options
    mystikfairy61, Go to your profile page and under your ticker there should be a button for "add to your site." Click that and you should be set.
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i was under my daily goal even with a glass of vino:-)