Losing fat everywhere except tummy...

Options
jobeanqueen
jobeanqueen Posts: 19 Member
I did my measurements today and still losing inches in arms and legs and hips (yay!).... but not one single inch or centimeter in my tummy. Which is exactly the area that I need to lose the most. I am doing Jillian Michael's six week six pack combined with cardio exercises. I am trying to stay positive and focus on what I've accomplished so far but today I am feeling frustrated with my GIANT trouble zone. Pity party. Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?? Feeling defeated...

Replies

• jobeanqueen
    Options
    I should also add that I am trying to incorporate a low carb diet....
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Usually the tummy is the last place you start to lose inches, dont let it discourage you!
  • jobeanqueen
    Options
    Thanks! Sometimes I can get too caught up on focusing on my long-term goal instead of celebrating my smaller ones. My tummy is the area that usually gets me caught in one of those "I'm never going to lose the weight" moods. It's silly, I know. And, on the bright side, I have lost 8 pounds and I am feeling wonderful! Feel free to friend me! I am still fairly new to MFP and could use some more encouraging friends!