Day one!

Options
DianneBoo
DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
Today is the start of our Christmas Countdown!!! What are you all going to do today to burn off some of those pre-holiday treats? I am going to walk 5 miles!

Replies

• Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow that's AWSOME 5 miles :-)

I plan on walking 2 Miles & Doing an Excercise DVD :-)

Will update later!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking and jogging 5k (wogging?).
  • mangusjm
    Options
    Gym time for sue! Can't wait to start feeling healthy and not all bogged down with junk food! I am going to go to the gym hop on the eliptical fo r30min and lift weights for 30 min! :) Heres to a new start and a strong finish!!! :)

BTW I wish there was a 'like' button because I sure am loving your guys exercises!!
  • amethyst_flame
    Options
    I walked my daughter to and from school (about three miles total) and then went to the gym and burned 100 calories each on the elliptical, treadmill, and stationary bike.

I was so excited to officially get started this morning. It'll be nice to drop a size or so before the family Christmas parties. :happy:
  • lorriannly
    lorriannly Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I rode 10 miles on the stationary bike and then jogged 1 mile ... and now I get to do some laundry (yipee)
  • chocolate30
    chocolate30 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This week is 50 squats, 1000 cals, 3 miles, and 3 cardio workouts.
    In another challenge too so this is what I have to do!
  • Cathyes24
    Cathyes24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I did a 20min Excercise DVD & 40min Walk :-)

:-)
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's a cold rainy day here and I am off from work. I'll get in a short dog walk but also plan to do some weight exercises and a workout dvd.
  • bondsarahj
    bondsarahj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ran to vote (20 min wait) and then ran home! Exercised and voted and it was only 8am.. wish I was that productive every morning. :)
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I've increased my walk to two miles, and my pace is closer to 3 mph now. I'm also doing The Firm Upper Body Workout to develop some tone underneath the bingo wings and along my shoulders.
  • kirapewonka16
    kirapewonka16 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a big sweaty day planned filled with a Zumba Challenge, starting week 6 of my couch to 5k, a treadmill incline workout, a body sculpting class I attend each Tuesday and Wednesday, and cleaning this house!! :)
  • hbdub7
    hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking and jogging 5k (wogging?).

for the longest time i SWORE i made that word up...wogging :bigsmile:
  • mbryan2
    Options
    To kick things off today I am heading to the gym and getting serious about my cardio! I need to start off with a bang -- getting my heart rate up and working up a sweat!
  • jwall956
    jwall956 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am working to get back into the navy, so lots of cardio! My goal is to be able to run 3.5 miles, 12 push-ups, and 20 sit-ups.
  • EFish111
    EFish111 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started running again which has been super hard as it becomes hotter and hotter here in Mozambique. I am a Peace Corps Volunteer here and contrary to popular belief women DO gain weight here! I will be trying to run 3-4 miles 3 days a week and Tao Bo DVDs 3 days.
  • AngharadFL
    AngharadFL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I'm promising myself to record everything I eat and keep under my calorie count instead of going over. This will be a major accomplishment for me. :o)
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    sticking to my meals plan and making friends with the treadmill...we have this love hate thing going on..
  • LBournes10Again
    Options
    Day One :
    I did Level 1 Day 4 on JM 30 day Shred