ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
Monday: Workout 5
Tuesday: Workout 6
Wednesday: Cardio 2
Thursday: Workout 5
Friday: Workout 6
Saturday: Cardio 2
Sunday: Day off!

How are we all going? How many of us are still keeping up? I'm a day behind but I'll catch it up by skipping my rest day this week.

The only thing I still can't really do is those crossover lunges. They just really hurt my knees and I can't seem to get the form right!

Stay motivated, people!

Replies

• SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im still at it getting it done. I personally do not like Wrkt 5 and prefer Wrkt 6. So happy to say there is only one more time I have to do Wrkt 5. I feel great and am pleased with my progress so far. I'll do my measurements again after this week and I cant wait to see the progress!

Keep at it ladies...we can complete this!
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Still going strong and pleased that I haven't missed one yet. I actually like workout 5 better than 6. I burn much more calories with 5. I already did phase 1 pictures and plan to do some more once we finish phase 2. Keep at it ladies!

Scarlet
  • ktno1
    Options
    I prefer 6 over 5. It's just all the tricep work in 5 absolutely kills me. During the 3rd circuit I just want to give up but the 4th circuit is pretty easy so knowing that is what keeps me going.

The last circuit in Workout 6 is also quite easy so it's comforting to know that I guess.
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I like the burn of 5, but definitely prefer the ease of 6 (compared to 5...lol...nothing about Jillian is too easy...:laugh: ). My triceps are SOOOO sore today, but it's that good sore...you know? That "wow..I really worked them hard" kind of sore.

I'm glad to see everyone is sticking with it and staying motivated and I can't wait for our before & after pics when it's all said and done. :happy:

Since next week's workouts fall on Thanksgiving, what are your plans for next week? Are you guys going to carry on as normal and complete workout 7 that Thursday or are you planning to take Turkey Day as your rest day and just make it up during the week?

Stay encouraged ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • ktno1
    Options
    So I did workout 6 this morning and busted out cardio 2 this evening, so I'm all caught up now! I feel pretty invincible after all that haha!

Averaged 166bpm during cardio so I killed it! So proud! :)

As Jillian would say, MOTIVATE PEOPLE!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I love that even though you may fall off track schedule-wise, you'll put in the extra effort and time to get caught up by the end of the work. Very motivating... :smile:
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I like the burn of 5, but definitely prefer the ease of 6 (compared to 5...lol...nothing about Jillian is too easy...:laugh: ). My triceps are SOOOO sore today, but it's that good sore...you know? That "wow..I really worked them hard" kind of sore.

I'm glad to see everyone is sticking with it and staying motivated and I can't wait for our before & after pics when it's all said and done. :happy:

Since next week's workouts fall on Thanksgiving, what are your plans for next week? Are you guys going to carry on as normal and complete workout 7 that Thursday or are you planning to take Turkey Day as your rest day and just make it up during the week?

Stay encouraged ladies! :flowerforyou:

No Thanksgiving here in Sweden BUT we do celebrate it on Saturday instead. Since I workout first thing in the AM, I'll do my workout as per usual!

Good question Jovan!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am planning to workout on turkey day. I will get it out of the way first thing.