anti-binging buddy?

Options
emd528
emd528 Posts: 30 Member
I'm looking for someone to be an anti-binging buddy. I got the idea from someone else in this support group (thanks!).

Basically, we'd share our diaries with each other (I'd make mine password-protected and share the code with you), and message each other every day with feedback, ie, who won, you or the binge! We could also message each other for encouragement not to binge if one of us feels the urge coming on... Of course, supportive & encouraging messages only, even if someone binges- the last thing anyone wants is to feel even worse after binging than normal. It would really help me to be accountable to someone else, and I bet other people feel the same.

I'd prefer someone on the west coast, since I think it'd be helpful to be in the same time zone, but I'm not picky. :)

Replies

• berumotto
    Options
    I'd love to partner up with you on this. However, I do live on the east coast....
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I don't mind an anti binging buddy, but I am central time. lol. Not pacific.
  • jewel1013
    jewel1013 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would like to do this! I am on the west coast, but I need a little diary 101. Is that a feature on this site?
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I'd love to partner up with you on this. However, I do live on the east coast....

I really like this idea. I am on EST too. So if you haven't found someone, please message me.

I really feel like I need to be accountable again. I am so good at helping my friends stay on track and encouraging them but I let myself slip, over and over again.

:flowerforyou:
  • laugh_pain_away
    Options
    I'm on the west coast...but will be anyone's buddy :)...